XenForo 1.3 General Discussion & Feedback

Looks like I can't drag the quotes on my iphone but thats ok I didnt expect that I would be able to anyway. The plus is kind of small but thats the default plus symbol. I might replace it with font awesome or a cool unicode symbol.

Anyway I am now down to 58 active installed addons. The more features Xenforo brings, the less addons I need. Thank you.

The smilie categories is not in use here unfortunately.

Please make the smilie bbcode in default view. I know it appears after we post in it but the smilie not being there on preview makes the editor look lifeless and boring. Img and vid bb code should also be in preview view

Edit: forgot to mention im browsing from an iphone​

The spoiler is a God send. Plus maybe it's just me but it feels a little more snappier? The only thing missing on my list was a built in sitemap. But maybe they will sneak it in sometime. Looking forward to the 1.3 release!

Kier mentioned that icons were added for the alignment and insert drop-down menus, so why not the have them for the "Save Draft" drop-down menu as well?

draft.webp

Just have the current icon for "Save draft" and a black X or a bin icon for "Delete draft".

Digging 1.3 so far, and looking forward to exploring more of the functions announced. Just keep my fingers crossed for built-in sitemap functionality!

Wow, typing from my iphone definitely seems less laggy! I didn't really notice it before but it seems a lot more instant here. Looking forward to seeing everything else in action (can't wait to try multiquote specifically).

Most of you won't be able to see this yet so here's a sneak peek.

If a thread has had any form of moderator action performed on it, a new link appears in the tools dropdown:

View attachment 65410

Clicking the Moderator Actions link produces this:
View attachment 65411

Most?

Surely you mean practically all but about 4?

Looks good actually, not that I'll have any need for it... I'm the only staff member :P (Bar an inactive super mod)

Liam

Top Bottom