XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hello,

What does the "Flood Check Invite Count (number of invites allowed):" actually do?

We have it set to "1" yet users in that user group have invited more than 1 user.

Please clarify. Thank you.

I was curious if you could associate this with Trophy's? Like Trophy for having one person Register, or 5,10,25 and such. I use a leveling system to encourage people to use the website often, and this could help people invite more people to the site and such with that. Is that at all possible? or could you implement that?

Still wondering if this is possible.

I'm still waiting for a reply. Please advise ASAP.

Sorry for the late reply with this. "Flood Check Time" and "Flood Check Invite Count" should be set together, and they control the rate, at which invitations can be sent. So, if you set both to 1, user will be able to invite one user per hour. After an hour they will be able to invite another user again and so on.

Still wondering if this is possible.

Yes, this is possible already, you can see the criteria when you create a Trophy - "User invited at least X other users" and " User invited no more than X other users"

As we see, there is a white space character at the end of email address, just remote it and it will work. This is the general validation check done using Zend Framework's helper.

Thank you!

Getting this error trying to invite via Facebook..

This dialog has been passed a bad parameter.

API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: 'link' is invalid.

Getting this error trying to invite via Facebook..

This dialog has been passed a bad parameter.

API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: 'link' is invalid.

This should be connected with some configuration change in Facebook app or your board. If you are sure you didn't change anything, please contact us at https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php and we will review the issue.

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply with this. "Flood Check Time" and "Flood Check Invite Count" should be set together, and they control the rate, at which invitations can be sent. So, if you set both to 1, user will be able to invite one user per hour. After an hour they will be able to invite another user again and so on.

Yes, this is possible already, you can see the criteria when you create a Trophy - "User invited at least X other users" and " User invited no more than X other users"

As we see, there is a white space character at the end of email address, just remote it and it will work. This is the general validation check done using Zend Framework's helper.

Thank you!

Haven't bought the Mod yet, But the Fact that it's in there makes me want to buy the mod, Thank you.

just purchased this and installed it.

Generated my first referral link (which btw was under the tab named facebook(depreciated) the generate tab was empty.)

Copied the link into another browser and signed up.

My acct did not get credit for the referral? I made sure guest and admin had permission. Am i missing something?

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System 1.4.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System with some most requested front-end features:

1. New option is added in product's settings page allowing to enable the number of invites left for each user to be displayed in user's profile. This information is shown to admins only. The option is disabled by default.

2. New option is added allowing to add a new tab in Members page, which lists the most referred users. The tab is enabled by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nothing seems to be working... When people refer friends it (MAY) show up under the invite friends tab, but when you view their profile it doesn't show up anyone they invited. As well as when you go into the members tab and make it show members based on referrals it doesn't show anyone as well... I paid $20 for something that doesn't seem to be working at all currently. There is only one person showing up as referred and that's under my name, that's it. People have referred over 20 people and not a single one has shown up.

Hello, @Xyphien !

Thank you for the purchase. The product is used on many boards, and of course it is work. There should be some specific reason why it doesn't work (or it seems so) on your board. Please contact us via Support Center at https://desk.xencentral.com/ and we will review your issues.

Thank you!

Hello, @Xyphien !

Thank you for the purchase. The product is used on many boards, and of course it is work. There should be some specific reason why it doesn't work (or it seems so) on your board. Please contact us via Support Center at https://desk.xencentral.com/ and we will review your issues.

Thank you!
just purchased this and installed it.

Generated my first referral link (which btw was under the tab named facebook(depreciated) the generate tab was empty.)

Copied the link into another browser and signed up.

My acct did not get credit for the referral? I made sure guest and admin had permission. Am i missing something?

^ this right here is the exact same thing happening to me @XCentral you ignored this, and I'm having the same problem. Why not answer it here so future members will know the reason seeing as we both have the problem other people will probably have the same problem.

^ this right here is the exact same thing happening to me @XCentral you ignored this, and I'm having the same problem. Why not answer it here so future members will know the reason seeing as we both have the problem other people will probably have the same problem.

If the issue seems to be similar, it doesn't mean it is the same issue. You didn't mention you are using Facebook invites as well. Anyway, we will review it again, and see if any issue was possibly introduced in recent versions, and will inform you about the fix. If it works for us then we will need to check it on your board.

We will update soon about the results.

Thank you!

Xcentral, can this add-on invite users to a specific user groups?

For example, I have two user groups, Regular Members where anyone who registers will be in this group and then I have a Trusted Member usergroup. I would like other Trusted members to be able to invite users to the group, regardless if they are registered or not registered. Can this add-on do that?

Xcentral, can this add-on invite users to a specific user groups?

For example, I have two user groups, Regular Members where anyone who registers will be in this group and then I have a Trusted Member usergroup. I would like other Trusted members to be able to invite users to the group, regardless if they are registered or not registered. Can this add-on do that?

Would like to know this too.

But seems like XCentral guys is really slow answering. Is the support like this as well?

Top Bottom