XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Could we get all the external css and js files which are used by this addon integrated into the main system please? It's quite frustrating that the XenCentral files are highlighted by Google Pagespeed as being among the culprits for page inefficiency when they don't need to be.

I want to award trophies to people who use the trading system. However, I only want people to get trophies if they have a perfect trading score. Can a new criteria be added that checks the amount of feedback and the feedback score?
feedback feature - Copy.webp

I can't seem to find the ability to add feedback on postbit, I have the option to "all posts" and I don't see anything in the members list either "Show Rating in Member List" = Below username

I'm running Xen 1.3

I noticed that this plugin only mentions being compatible with XF 1.2 - will it be officially compatible with 1.3 anytime soon?

@0ptima, thank you for the suggestions. We will take them into account for upcoming release.

I can't seem to find the ability to add feedback on postbit, I have the option to "all posts" and I don't see anything in the members list either "Show Rating in Member List" = Below username

I'm running Xen 1.3

Please contact us at https://www.skydevelop.eu/customers/clientarea.php and we will evaluate the problem.

I noticed that this plugin only mentions being compatible with XF 1.2 - will it be officially compatible with 1.3 anytime soon?

It is compatible and officially supported on XenForo 1.3. The Resource is updated with proper information.

Thank you!

I'm running the following...

XenForo 1.2.5
XenCentral Framework1.2.3
XenCentral Trading System1.3.4

A forum member 1 left forum member 2 negative feedback.

Forum member 1 decided to delete the negative feedback and did.

The negative feedback is still showing up under forum member 2's avatar, but in their trading profile it shows no comment or any note about who left it.

How do I delete that negative feedback from member 2's profile when it doesn't show up under their trading profile?

Is this a bug or am I looking in the wrong place?

Hello, @ratrodbikes

It sound like a bug, but it may connected with bug fixed in recent versions as well (particularly 1.3.8 version from here). Please upgrade to the latest version, rebuild user feedback from Admin Panel, and see if it happens again or not. Essentially, the problem with it is that some PMs fail and rebuild that has to happen after deleting/adding feedback does not run. To prevent this you should make sure the "PM Sender" user configured in product's settings page is a user who can not be involved in feedback directly (sending PM to oneself is not possible in XenForo).

Let us know if this fixed your problem.

Thank you!

Just tried to leave feedback for the first time. It leaves feedback confirms it but it doesn't actually update the members account that feedback was left. Is there anyway to fix this?

Question on the iTrader importer. I have a migration I'm working on and ran a vB3.8 import early on. If I'm going to import the iTrader ratings, will I have to run the 3.8 import again to get the iTrader ratings? I don't see iTrader as one of the main importing options.

Found the importer. Ran it, rebuilt the cache, and it doesn't look like it worked correctly. For one, I don't have any ratings associated with my profile, which there should be. And on the main dashboard I see Latest Feedback Submitted, and I see titles, but the usernames are zeros and when you click on the link to see the details, same thing - usernames are just zeros. Looks like the import didn't associate the feedback/ratings with users. Is there a rebuilding tool I can run? I already ran the user cache rebuilder. And ran the trader cache rebuilder twice.

I ran a VB 3.8 import from iTrader with no issues. I wonder if this could be related to a charset problem as I had to use UTF8.

I ran a VB 3.8 import from iTrader with no issues. I wonder if this could be related to a charset problem as I had to use UTF8.
I can try running the import again and force the charset. I take it I'll need to clear the tables containing the feedback before trying the import again?

So I did another import... it ran again and displayed this before finishing:

Data is successfully imported.
Imported feedback - 30384
Failed feedback - 0
Imported comments - 433
Failed comments - 0

And yet, same problem. It's not tying the feedback to the users for some reason.

Just did a check and found that the xc_trade_user table is empty and the xc_trade_feedback has columns for fromuserid and foruserid and those are all filled with zeros. What should I check?

Also, do the fb_id's in the xc_trade_feedback table correspond to the old itrader feedback IDs? If so I can see about having my programmer write a script to map the users if all else fails... I'd obviously rather get the importer to work correctly first.

Top Bottom