XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
When I'm on the trading page the tablink drop downs are like this:

lZf3DVW.png

They should be like this:

q4VTU2C.png

Hey I don't need the "Trader" tab in the add feedback area. Would it be bad to just strip out the html for it, or should I remove something else?

When I'm on the trading page the tablink drop downs are like this:

lZf3DVW.png

They should be like this:

q4VTU2C.png

It seems you are using a custom theme that causes the problem. As you can see on default theme at http://demo.xencentral.com/trade/ tabs look correctly. You can contact us at http://desk.xencentral.com if you need to troubleshoot this further.

Hey I don't need the "Trader" tab in the add feedback area. Would it be bad to just strip out the html for it, or should I remove something else?

There is no supported way to remove it, but you can do so editing xcxt_feedback_add template and removing input with value="trade". This will just hide the field, but experienced users may re-add the field and submit it, so this is not fully supported way to do so, but it should work for most cases.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

I have tried to get in contact several times over the last week and a half but to no avail (3 of my tickets on your website have vanished)

What would be the best way to get in contact with you about an importer issue that isn't your website?

Is there a demo login to test out the demo or do i have to sign up>?
Can I change the word "trade" and "trading" to "calssified" and "classifieds"
It will look better

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.3.7 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix version of Trading System that prevents feedback posting and feedback counter upgrade when it fails to start conversation (either with admin or with feedback party to notify they have a new feedback, in most cases because of permission or quota issues). Now the error will be logged in Server Errors and feedback will be normally posted.

All licensed customers can download the upgrade from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file.

When trying to upgrade to 1.3.7

Top Bottom