XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Is there an option to not display the main navigation menu item?
If not, could we have an option to remove it real quick, please?

Is there an option to not display the main navigation menu item?
If not, could we have an option to remove it real quick, please?
Yes you can remove it from the navigation menu.
Just to clarify, the option to remove the button is in product's settings page, so you should go to Admin Panel -> XenCentral -> Trading System -> Appearance section and uncheck "Show in Navigation".
Thank you!

Just to clarify, the option to remove the button is in product's settings page, so you should go to Admin Panel -> XenCentral -> Trading System -> Appearance section and uncheck "Show in Navigation".
Thank you!
Doh! Couldn't see the wood for the trees. Apologies and many thanks.

There is problem with cyrillic nicknames.

Create user with cyrillic nickname and try leave feedback for him.

Error:
Please enter a value for the required field 'username'.

I hope you can fix it.

I created a ticket.

Last edited:
Just did a test import from vBulletin iTrader. 369,850 itrader records plus 55,657 comment records.
It stopped when one of the comment records was shorter than the default of 10 characters, so I had to set the minimum characters to zero and start again. But then it finished in about 2.5 hours.
Looking good at this point (y)

Last edited:
Hello, @Romchik®

There is problem with cyrillic nicknames.

Create user with cyrillic nickname and try leave feedback for him.

Error:
Please enter a value for the required field 'username'.

I hope you can fix it.

I created a ticket.

Replied. Thank you!

@Stuart Wright

Just did a test import from vBulletin iTrader. 369,850 itrader records plus 55,657 comment records.
It stopped when one of the comment records was shorter than the default of 10 characters, so I had to set the minimum characters to zero and start again. But then it finished in about 2.5 hours.
Looking good at this point (y)

Thank you for feedback. Another issue reported via ticket system is being reviewed. Thank you!

Problem was other thing.
It may be useful to someone.
The problem was in the settings - if you turn on notice per PM and does not specify the admin name in the settings.

Thanks for support...

Thank you for the update. We will consider adding special error for this case (now it just tries to send PM and shows error returned by XenForo itself).

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, just a quickie.

We have another addon installed that also added an extra item to the User/Visitor Navigation Menu.
For some reason I couldn't figure out why that addon displayed it's option differently.
It seems it's because of one of your templates :

xcxt_trading_preferences_link_list

It has a <ul> wrapper around the list item.
Removing it fixes the problem. Therefore is this wrapper necessary as default, because the hook that calls this template is already within an unordered list and has the wrapper accordingly?

Hello, @Marcel

Thank you for the report. We have fixed the issue and updated the package in Downloads area. Please download and apply it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

Damn that was fast! :)
I do need a little bit of help with the iTrader importer if you don't mind.
Im attempting a test import now, and after filling in the relevant database details, it starts then immediately stops with a Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenCentral/Trade/Model/ImportSource/Itrader.php at line 144
  6. XenCentral_Trade_Model_ImportSource_Itrader->getAllComments() in XenCentral/Trade/Model/Import.php at line 218
  7. XenCentral_Trade_Model_Import->import() in XenCentral/Trade/ControllerAdmin/Main.php at line 134
  8. XenCentral_Trade_ControllerAdmin_Main->actionDoImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /{ServerDetailsRemoved}/admin.php at line 13

I did think it may be down to the lack of a table prefix, but adding vb_ to all the tables, then running again (with the table prefix field filled in, it then says

Table xxxxxx.itrader doesn't exist
(Note the lack of prefix).

Thanks.

Damn that was fast! :)
I do need a little bit of help with the iTrader importer if you don't mind.
Im attempting a test import now, and after filling in the relevant database details, it starts then immediately stops with a Server Error

I did think it may be down to the lack of a table prefix, but adding vb_ to all the tables, then running again (with the table prefix field filled in, it then says

(Note the lack of prefix).

Thanks.

This should be already fixed with the latest version. Please make sure you have re-uploaded files with overwrite and let us know if you still have the problem. If so please contact us at http://desk.xencentral.com/ and we will review it.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Just running another test import from a vbulletin forum running itrader (Using the XenCentral importer).
Keeps throwing up this error straight away
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xA3335 i...' for column 'message' at row 1
I understand it's to do with the collation.

The source database, the two itrader columns are set to utf8_general_ci (as are the relevant fields within those).
The destination xenforo database, the columns and fields are utf8_general_ci

Therefore on the importer I leave the "force character set" field blank.
Throws up the above error.

If I set "force character set" to utf8_general_ci, it still does the same.
If I set it to utf8, then it proceeds, but eventually hangs

Top Bottom