XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, haven't read the entire thread - but have you considered allowing multiple ratings, in addition to an overall rating? Allow the admin to define those additional ratings (product as described, delivery time, communication, etc).

How does invisible mode work?

If enabled user's activity will not be listed in "Trading Dashboard" page unless the viewing user has "Can See Invisible Users" permission.

Not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, haven't read the entire thread - but have you considered allowing multiple ratings, in addition to an overall rating? Allow the admin to define those additional ratings (product as described, delivery time, communication, etc).

Thank you for the suggestion. This is definitely something we will consider in feature upgrades.

Thank you!

@ehsanix Did you get support from XC elsewhere, or has your question not been answered? I ask because I am considering buying this but curious about support.
Hello, I just posted this here and as you see no response.
They have a forum and helpdesk. I will try there and let you know their response time.

Has anyone used this on a big board forum? We need to dump XenTrader since once again, it has crashed our Classifieds area. And with XF 1.3 imminent, we need to make a move, and quickly.

We had an issue with another add-on that introduced some expensive LEFT JOIN queries to the database, which created a bottleneck in our database. I'm curious to know if others here have used it in situations where you might have over 1,000 members online at a time, and how efficient it works. As we're currently seeing 1,400+ visitors during peak hours, and may see substantially more users when our new site feature debuts in a few weeks, I don't want to find out the hard way that it's "expensive" in terms of database usage. Fortunately we only have one forum category that uses XenTrader.

Has anyone used this on a big board forum? We need to dump XenTrader since once again, it has crashed our Classifieds area. And with XF 1.3 imminent, we need to make a move, and quickly.

We had an issue with another add-on that introduced some expensive LEFT JOIN queries to the database, which created a bottleneck in our database. I'm curious to know if others here have used it in situations where you might have over 1,000 members online at a time, and how efficient it works. As we're currently seeing 1,400+ visitors during peak hours, and may see substantially more users when our new site feature debuts in a few weeks, I don't want to find out the hard way that it's "expensive" in terms of database usage. Fortunately we only have one forum category that uses XenTrader.
Hi, I'm using this on a 1.5k user online board and had no issue on database usage by this addon till now. I've migrated from vb (itrader) .
It depends on server hardware, but current database usage is : 110k feedbacks and 480k comments .

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.3.9 released

Hello everyone,

This is a minor bug-fix release of XenCentral Trading System that fixes the problem with editing a feedback when feedback comments are set to be required. Now edit feedback page will show first comment and save it together with the feedback.

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this update fix the issue of connecting to your server which brought down a few client sites this morning with the error connection has timed out to tcp://xencentral.com:80 ?

It seems users are not able to submit feedback for a closed thread. Is it something that can be enabled?

Does this update fix the issue of connecting to your server which brought down a few client sites this morning with the error connection has timed out to tcp://xencentral.com:80 ?

This upgrade did not change anything branding check (this is why the connection to xencentral.com is done) and we did not get any reports on that. Please contact us in Support Center if you have any specific issue with it and we will check.

You must change the addon Overview demo URL from http://demo.xencentral.com/trade/ to http://demo.xencentral.com/classifieds

Thank you for the note. It is one of options of the product to change the prefix and someone should have changed it for a test. Now it is trade again.

It seems users are not able to submit feedback for a closed thread. Is it something that can be enabled?

We will add this to our task list and check.

Thank you!

I had a hard time importing data from VB iTrader as I kept getting errors like

Code:
 Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xB4ve ev...' for column 'review' at row 1 - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:214

Turns out it was due to some sort of apostrophe "´" .

Can the importer be improved to remove or replace such characters?

Importing the same data into XenTrader was fine.

Top Bottom