XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Just turned on our new XF site yesterday and I'm monitoring server errors today. I'm seeing several with XenCentral... here's one:

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/XenCentral/Trade/NotificationQueue/PM.php:61
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 7:00 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/site/public_html/library/XenCentral/Trade/NotificationQueue/PM.php(61): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/site/...', 61, Array)
#1 /home/site/public_html/library/XenCentral/Trade/Model/Notification.php(341): XenCentral_Trade_NotificationQueue_PM->send(Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: XenCentral_Trade_Model_Notification::runQueue(Array)
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999594688, '')
#6 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999594688, '', false)
#7 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/site/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.site.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Where should I start looking. Could this be a conflict with another plugin? I just posted questions about this error in XF support area:

ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:588

#0 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(588): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/site1/...', 588, Array)
#1 /home/site/public_html/library/bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/DoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(42): bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#4 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

There was a suggestion that a conflict with XenCentral and bdSocialShare or possibly Syndol's Doublepost plugin... any ideas?

Just want to make sure that if I disable this plugin on the live site that none of the feedback in the system will be lost. I'm sure it won't but I need to ask.

Suggestion - when viewing a rating for a user in their trader profile, there should be a link to their full XF user profile. I can't find a way to quickly get to the user's profile to send them a PM or get in touch with them. I have to copy and paste their name in the search bar, or click through the forums.

Suggestion - when viewing a rating for a user in their trader profile, there should be a link to their full XF user profile. I can't find a way to quickly get to the user's profile to send them a PM or get in touch with them. I have to copy and paste their name in the search bar, or click through the forums.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will include it in coming releases.

Thank you!

I went ahead and added a link to the main user profile right below the Extended Stats link in the sidebar via a template edit.

Found a typo, not sure if it's been mentioned or corrected in the newest version yet...

Phrase: xcxt_x_new_feedback_subject
Text: Your have {feedbackCount} new feedback at {board_title}

Wondering if someone can tell me if im able to remove the "add feedback" link in the avatar and set it so only the rating percentage remains.
Capture.webp

@XCentral

The user group permission system needs to be overhauled to follow the standard XenForo user group permissions.

I have implemented my user group permissions following this guide.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

All my users are in the default Registered user group. I also have several secondary user groups that have different forum permissions, which limit their access to different parts of the forum.

One such secondary user group is called "Bad Traders" and they do not have access to the trading forums. They also should not have access to the trader system, but they do as they are in the Registered group.

If this addon followed the standard XenForo user group permissions, all I would have to do is set the following in the "Bad Traders" group.

upload_2014-6-8_19-0-45.webp

I'm strongly considering buying this software. I am curious how 0ptima's point will be addressed in the next update. How are bad traders being stopped from using the system at the moment?

@XCentral

The user group permission system needs to be overhauled to follow the standard XenForo user group permissions.

I have implemented my user group permissions following this guide.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

All my users are in the default Registered user group. I also have several secondary user groups that have different forum permissions, which limit their access to different parts of the forum.

One such secondary user group is called "Bad Traders" and they do not have access to the trading forums. They also should not have access to the trader system, but they do as they are in the Registered group.

If this addon followed the standard XenForo user group permissions, all I would have to do is set the following in the "Bad Traders" group.

View attachment 75466

Thank you for the suggestion. This is something we will definitely consider implementing very soon. We aim preparing a release with this and some other features at about June 14.

I'm strongly considering buying this software. I am curious how 0ptima's point will be addressed in the next update. How are bad traders being stopped from using the system at the moment?

Addon has permission system to deny usergroups from using the product, so you should just add that users to some usergroup and deny usage of system by them. Also the product has options for admins to get notified on any negative feedback to monitor such cases. If you have any suggestions on how to enhance this system please let us know.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.5.0 released

Hello everyone,

We are glad to announce the the release of next version of XenCentral Trading System with many new features implement and some bug fixes:

1. Completely re-written permission system which now follows XenForo standards and adds all permissions for User Group pages. Note: the upgrade will reset all permissions to Not Set, so after installation make sure to check usergroup permissions.

2. Added link to user's profile in the breadcrumb as parent for user's trading...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom