XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
Ok then, let me rephrase that and be more specific...

We are looking to incorporate a reputation system into our large forum with ten million posts.

Is this add on stable/credible and bug free and will the developer be getting this add on ready for XF 2.3 so we don't have any issues when it gets released?

Last thing we want is to get our members used to the feature for a few months, then have to remove it because the developer has no interest in making it 2.3 ready.

Our goal is to give the people who come to our forum looking for targeted help, some faith/confidence in their decision to follow advice from the person giving it. If someone has a sick or dying friend or family member and someone with poor reputation status gives advice, you'd much rather go with advice from someone with a better ranking to ensure you actually got good feedback and advice.

We hope this will also help people who give poor advice to tighten up and start giving better advice, otherwise people won't listen to anything they say. In theory, it should help to motivate people to do better, without us having to intervene.

Do you think this add on is for us, or is there something even better available?

Thank you for your feedback and advice, we are truly grateful.

This is the best ebay-like reputation addon for xenforo, but I'm not sure it's the best for your use case. I'd look into the reaction/trophy/promotion system for your needs, which you already have.

All software can become deprecated, no exceptions. If your community decides they value the software, then they should contribute to its maintenance.

Running v2.3.4 of the add-on with XF 2.2.11 with PHP 8.1.1. I've started getting reports from users that when they add feedback, it gets double posted (their feedback is duplicated). Is anyone else seeing this, and anything I can do to track this down?

Running 2.2.8
PHP 8.1
no one can add a feedback

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/PreferencesContainer.php at line 118

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/PreferencesContainer.php at line 118
    XenCentral\Feedback\PreferencesContainer->getPmNotificationType() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Repository/Notification.php at line 104
    XenCentral\Feedback\Repository\Notification->notifyNewFeedback() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Behavior/Feedback.php at line 175
    XenCentral\Feedback\Behavior\Feedback->postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1269
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Pub/Controller/Main.php at line 213
    XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main->actionDoAddFeedback() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Running v2.3.4 of the add-on with XF 2.2.11 with PHP 8.1.1. I've started getting reports from users that when they add feedback, it gets double posted (their feedback is duplicated). Is anyone else seeing this, and anything I can do to track this down?
Is this fixed?

Hi @XCentral

I'm trying to add the users avatar in the template: xcfs_feedback_bit_additional_info like this:

Code:
    <li>
                            <span class="contentRow-figure">
            <xf:avatar user="$feedback.rateduser" size="s" defaultname="{$feedback.rateruser.username}" />
        </span>
        <a href="{{ link ( 'feedback', $feedback.rateruser) }}">{$feedback.rateruser.username}</a> ({$feedback.rateruser.fb_total|raw})
    </li>

But it doesn't appear to be working, it's going to the fallback image (shows just the letter). Do you know if this is possible?

I have not purchased this but im looking into doing it. I just have one question. Is it possible to add custom user fields on the page where you leave the feedback? Where it says "I am" "The buyer, "the seller" etc.

See image for example, also whatever input is given should reflect on the feedback page just like the thumbs up and comment etc.

Attachments

• r1.webp
    r1.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
If this mod is not compatible with XF 2.3, which may (or may not) be released soon, will it be updated? Ie. is this mod still fully supported?

anyone else got the problem, that the total feedback count isn't updated with new feedbacks.

For example, a user received 430 positive feedbacks - also all available in table xf_xc_feedback_feedback.
But the count in table xf_xc_feedback_user sticked to 429 (the amount I imported with the importer).

got it fixed with Rebuild Cache -> Feedback System: Rebuild users rating
I guess there should be a way that this happens automatically. ..

The add-on has two cron entries which seem to run hourly, but I don't know what either one does. I would think one of them updates the cache?

1684327900821.webp

XenCentral\Feedback\Repository\Notification::runQueue

XenCentral\Feedback\Repository\Verification::runQueue

Top Bottom