1. Mutual feedback. The feature introduces a possibility to mark feedback private until the receiver user leaves feedback back for the same deal URL. If the feedback does not have a deal URL, it becomes public immediately. The feature can be enabled in General Options > Configuration. If you are going to use the feature, we recommend enabling Force valid thread option, so that all feedback have deal URL and setting Edit time limit to 0 to disable deal URL editing after the feedback is submitted. Important: Before enabling mutual feedback feature, Feedback System: Rebuild feedback is verified cache (php cmd.php xf-rebuild:xcfs_rebuild_feedback_is_verified) has to be rebuilt (note: enable Data import mode before rebuilding). Also, an option is implemented to make feedback public automatically if no feedback is left back after some time (General Options > Configuration > Days to leave mutual feedback).
2. Importers. Importers are now using XenForo native importers system, so the import can be done using XenForo importers interface (Tools > Import data).
The legacy importers interface is still accessible at admin.php?feedback/import and will be depreciated in the future releases.
3. Update users rating. The feature is now using XenForo rebuild caches system (Tools > Rebuild caches) alongside with Rebuild feedback is verified cache. The CLI commands to use:
1. If both Check starter and Enable big board performance fix options are enabled, thread suggestion works as correctly now instead of providing a threads list where the exact thread may not be present.
2. An issue is fixed when a newly created user group didn't have Become invisible from latest activity in Preferences.
3. An error is fixed. [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null