XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
We have multiple problems.

1) On some profiles (not all) the Feedback Stats tab is empty.
-- It displays on the wrong tab, in the image below "Inventory"

2) When this bug occurs, the style is also bugged.

empty.webp

3) When "check started" is enabled, we get the below error when giving feedback.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAll() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Repository/Tools.php at line 70
XenCentral\Feedback\Repository\Tools->getThreadSuggestions() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Behavior/Feedback.php at line 382
XenCentral\Feedback\Behavior\Feedback->_verifydealurl() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Behavior/Feedback.php at line 46
XenCentral\Feedback\Behavior\Feedback->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1238
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Pub/Controller/Main.php at line 227
XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main->actionDoAddFeedback() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2.x with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.0.0 Beta 14

Hello everyone!

This is the next beta release. In this release we've done the following:

1. Forums for deal, Resource categories for deal, Media categories for deal options are fixed. In case if None was selected, the query was returning all rows. Now if any of the options is set to None, thread suggestion will not show any result.
2. Default notifications functionality is implemented.
3. Existing route filters are applied to strict deal thread check.
4. Edit limit option min is changed to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XCentral A suggestion, you can put a field where you can enter the transaction amount per trade.
Extra, a notification when a grade is received.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting these errors on BETA 15? Dev said its because I am running PHP 7.2.
I can reproduce it when I go to the "Extended Feedback" option in a members profile, which doesn't seem to work either.

2018-08-17_1-10-49.webp

hi @XCentral

When viewing a members feedback profile and click on view more, it doesn't appear to work. No new feedback appears - is it possible to paginate this page ?

Also the Feedback Dashboard - Latest Feedback only shows the latest "x" feedback - is it possible to paginate this or at least allow to view more than the most recent "x" feedback ?

Thanks
Graham

I've buyed for a while The Feedbacksystem for xenforo1. I liked it completly
I think i would Update... But the Icons for positive, Neutal, negative was in The Version for xenforo1 better. With different colors.
Maybe in a new Version optional to choose wich Icons to Display?

Hi,

When will you release a stable XF2 version ? I am waiting for it since months right now,

Thanks

@Niro ! Probably soon. The product is quite stable already, and is running on several boards. We need to finalize some minor features before releasing the stable version.

Hi

I'm trying to submit a support ticket due to a database error while trying to import from v1, but your website (desk.xencentral.com) is throwing an Internal Server Error when I try to submit :)

I have a XF 1.5 forum and am currently running the XenCentral Feedback System.

I want to upgrade to XF 2 and would also want to continue using XenCentral Feedback System.

Once I make the upgrade to the forum software, do I need to re-purchase the Add-on?

Also, will it carry over everyone's feedback info when I upgrade the XF software and the Add-on?

Thanks!

Hello, @ratrodbikes! You'll need to renew your license support/updates subscription to have access to newer versions. Upgrade process is smooth and it'll bring over all feedback data to upgraded add-on. Thank you!

Is this the same as XenCentral Trading System? I'm using XenCentral Trading System on XF1.5 and planning upgrade my site soon to XF2.

Top Bottom