XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
Even though it gave me a warning that the jason file was missing I still proceeded and it seemed to do the trick

Also I am really interested. What you showed me and your suggestions on how this work sounds just like the thing we need for our site

Trying to upgrade from Xencentral 1, I get this error:
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Column definition 'importid' does not exist therefore it cannot be changed.
in src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php at line 414
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\Schema\Column->getDefinition() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 230
[*]XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 147
[*]XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 143
[*]XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Setup.php at line92
[*]XenCentral\Feedback\Setup->upgrade2000037Step1() insrc/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
[*]XenCentral\Feedback\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() insrc/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
[*]XenCentral\Feedback\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 449
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Hi there,

I'd be very interested in using this as a ratings system for an events reputation system. Specifically with the add-on Xen Attendo.

The calendar generates event threads but in an ideal world we'd only want for users to be able to leave feedback based on the host of the event.

To achieve this I'd need to only be able to rate an OP of a thread, with the leave feedback link on the user bar disabled. This way I can do a basic validation check with the other plugin to only make the leave feedback link appear to users on the RSVP list after the event has been ended.

If you can tweak the add-on with a future update to make this change of use more viable also, that'd be great too and a potential additional market for the sale of your plugin.

There really is a gap in the market for a event feedback system that I feel that your add-on would be great for with a few tweaks here and there.

Trying to upgrade from Xencentral 1, I get this error:
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Column definition 'importid' does not exist therefore it cannot be changed.
in src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php at line 414
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\Schema\Column->getDefinition() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 230
[*]XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 147
[*]XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 143
[*]XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Setup.php at line92
[*]XenCentral\Feedback\Setup->upgrade2000037Step1() insrc/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
[*]XenCentral\Feedback\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() insrc/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
[*]XenCentral\Feedback\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 449
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
Hello, @tr1cky! Please open a ticket here https://desk.xencentral.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit and we'll provide patch. Thank you!

I get this same error. My ticket is already open. I got a needle and thread...just need that patch please. ;)

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2.x with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.0.0 Beta 12

Hello everyone!

In this beta release we fixed the database error that occurs when upgrading from Feedback System 1.x. Upgrade to this release is also recommended for clean installations of Feedback System 2.x as it removes an unnecessary column from notification_queue table.

We are close to Release Candidate stage.

Thank you all!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you please consider adding a user permission for how many points that user group's feedback is worth? For example, a Registered User could affect one feedback point (-1, 0, or +1) while an Administrator's could be worth five feedback points (-5, 0, or +5) for a much heavier weight.

Example: View attachment 170670 A user with this weight would have a feedback worth five points and negatively or positively affect anyone's score they review by five instead of the default one.
Just re-expressing interest in this as the product gets closer to release.

Last edited:
Just re-expressing interest in this as the product gets closer to release.

Hello, @Yawn ! Product is already ready to be run in production environment, and many boards are using it. We'll mark the release as RC soon, and the stable ETA is July. Thank you!

Hello, @Yawn ! Product is already ready to be run in production environment, and many boards are using it. We'll mark the release as RC soon, and the stable ETA is July. Thank you!
Sorry, originally I quoted the wrong post. I've already purchased and this is the feature I wanted to re-express interest in.

Can you please consider adding a user permission for how many points that user group's feedback is worth? For example, a Registered User could affect one feedback point (-1, 0, or +1) while an Administrator's could be worth five feedback points (-5, 0, or +5) for a much heavier weight.

Example: View attachment 170670 A user with this weight would have a feedback worth five points and negatively or positively affect anyone's score they review by five instead of the default one.

Sorry, originally I quoted the wrong post. I've already purchased and this is the feature I wanted to re-express interest in.

@Yawn This feature is not planned to be implemented in stable release. We may come back to it later, but we can not confirm now. Thank you!

getting this cosmetic warning on install, just fyi:

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing: The hashes.json file for this add-on is missing so no file health check can be performed.

if it's just for beta totally understandable.

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2.x with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.0.0 Beta 13

Hello everyone!

This release includes the following:

1. Admin ID option is implemented to send conversations from.
2. Thread ID is now correctly logged when Use full friendly URLs and Include content title in URLs are both enabled.
3. Postbit style is fixed.

The update is available in Customer's Portal https://customers.dnf.technologly/clientaera.php

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've just tried to import my XF1 data to XF2 and it is failing due to an invalid USERID error. I've also created a ticket, but wanted to report here in case anyone else encounters this problem.

I'm guessing this is due to a user that might have been deleted from the forum at some point in the past.

Would suggest this is not a fatal error that the import can't recover from but rather the record gets logged as guest or something to that effect.

Thanks

Top Bottom