Why can't i buy this?

Jay Harper

I have been trying to purchase this but when I check out with paypal, it tells me the paypal account cannot be used and then when I try two different credit cards, paypal tells me that the card cannot be used.

Am I missing something here?

I have been trying to purchase this but when I check out with paypal, it tells me the paypal account cannot be used and then when I try two different credit cards, paypal tells me that the card cannot be used.

Am I missing something here?

Hi Jay,

Please use the contact form (at the bottom of any page) and I will assign it to Ashley to generate you a manual invoice.

Regards

//Slav

I had this same problem. Paypal don't like some debits cards. Mostly prepaid ones but have been known to block some business cards like the one I was using. Getting this software was initially a pain because of the paypal hurdle I have to admit. But then there's always the, "if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way" bit too. I wonder however how much business was lost because of that though. I know I had almost given up.

I had to give someone cash, wait for it to clear and use their paypal account...

Rightio, first off, PayPal have tried to make payments from that card and have refused it, check if your not hitting their stupid firewall.

You're card bank has refused PayPal or because there's no money on the card or it's not verified on paypal where they hold $1 or £1 to verify.

Hope I help, I've had loads of issues with PayPal even with a fully verified account.

It is more likely that paypal has a problem with your card. They still don't like my business check card.

While most people will probably not have this problem, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Just try and make a $250 purchase via paypal on an unverified account with a prepaid visa card to see what I mean.

You've hit the Firewall at PayPal, I had it, you need to ring them up. If you have skype or if you're from USA ring: +18882155506

I had this billions of times once, PayPal UK was crap (is a nice word tbh) USA PayPal solved it in 4 phone calls.

Hi, I thoroughly reviewed your account and can confirm that our internal security system is stopping payments from being made from your account. A detailed email was sent to you on May 25th, which explains how this can occur. I will resend this to your primary email address. Thanks, MW
Was what the UK said but phoning USA PayPal via Skype got it solved.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

This is the same error I am facing. I was trying to pay with my PP balance. I haven't been able to purchase for at least the last 12 hours today. (n)

Top Bottom