What's New forum names.

I am sure anything in a template can be customized. I honestly believe they need a bit of color to make them stand out so. I didn't notice them right away.

Can we also get a splash of color on the names to make them stand out ever so slightly?

Actually, if the What's New also provides inline moderation tools (I don't know?), then we need the forumnames in a column of their own. Our Staff need to find the forumnames in overviews like that as quick and easy as possible. Including them in a column of their own provides this clarity.

Actually, if the What's New also provides inline moderation tools (I don't know?), then we need the forumnames in a column of their own. Our Staff need to find the forumnames in overviews like that as quick and easy as possible. Including them in a column of their own provides this clarity.

I think they would fit well without their own column, just by darkening the name, and possibly bolding it as well. With how light everything else is, you'll notice the forum name almost immediately, and it'll waste less space.

This debate raged on vB's forums and eventually they capitulated and gave the forum name its own column.

It has been slightly changed, so it's easier to see what the timestamp is and what the forum is.

If they reset the colors back to what they were before, and darken the forum name by a few shades, it would be perfect I think.

All it needs to do is stand out from the rest of the line.

Top Bottom