What is the cost exactly pls?

Flutterby

Hi
Your homepage is unclear about the total cost. From what I can understand therevis a start-up licensing fee of $140 (Canadian?)for the first year. Then it will cost $40/year to renew the license. The installation is $50 and then I have to find server space to rent somewhere for ?
You also list some other add ons but you're not clear on whether thos add-ons are necessary to have a fully functional forum. Also, when i tried your demo, it did not give me a sense of the powers and features i would have as an administrator ie. banning spammers, accepting members etc.
I reaaly am impressed by the software i just need a clearer understanding on start-up costs and ongoing costs. Also, is there a way to take donations on the site, from members to cover these costs?

Thank you.

How about the support, what kind of support is provided?

How about if you skip a year of updates, will you have to pay $80 the following year for the updates?

Ticket support and community forum support are included.

No, you won't need to pay $80, as you can still use your license while it is expired, and paying that $40 can be done at any time which will allow you to download the most up to date version and use the ticket support.

Top Bottom