Upload File Resource Manager Not Working

NiallOG

Hello,

When I attempt to use the upload file button when adding a resource on my site, the pop-up and overlay does not appear, instead nothing happens. This happens majority of the time, rarely can you achieve the proper function of the button.

What seems to be my issue?

EDIT: Also, is it possible to permanently display all resource sub-categories for each main category on the main domain.tld/resources/ page? Similarly to the display it gives of the sub-categories when you click on the main category.

EDIT 2: I just realised that this thread is in an extremely wrong forum, my bad.

Thank you,
Niall

Last edited:
As you have recently purchased and installed the RM, I would recommend downloading it again from your customer area and uploading the files once more.
Then perform a master rebuild via /install.

The next step would be to disable all other add-ons and test in a completely default unedited style.

Also, is it possible to permanently display all resource sub-categories for each main category on the main domain.tld/resources/ page? Similarly to the display it gives of the sub-categories when you click on the main category.
There is no option for that.

As you have recently purchased and installed the RM, I would recommend downloading it again from your customer area and uploading the files once more.
Then perform a master rebuild via /install.

The next step would be to disable all other add-ons and test in a completely default unedited style.
I tried both methods and the issue still occurred.

EDIT: I don't get the issue on Safari or Firefox on my Mac or on Safari on my iPhone, though the issue does occur on Google Chrome (version 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit)) on my Mac.

Last edited:
Does the issue happen here?
No, the issue does not occur here. Something I noted though, the XenForo site upon clicking the button opened a system file explorer, where on my site, when it previously would rarely work, it would open a popup overlay with another button to select to upload the file and therefore open the system file explorer.

Can you open the browser console and see if there's any error within it?
There was no errors.

EDIT: While I simply had the tab open, this came up:
0uetsp0.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom