XF 1.1 resource manager not in admin option

arpitjain

i want to create node to show resources by category for that i have to configure resources manager through options ...but it is not in option

sorry for that ...now ..i have resource manager and resource category options...i want to change resource headers in resources_index template like top resources to most popular resources and want to show 10 resources only ....for that what i have to do ...thanks

Last edited:
ACP -> Applications ->HOWTOManager (at the bottom) and howto Categories when i click to howto categories it is blank...there is no option to create new categories....why my resource manager become how to manager ...and where to change it in resource manager....this how to manager create a node howtos on my page where it shows some example categories ...but where from these category come..when how to categoryin admin is blank ....when i disable resource manager how to manager from options also removed from options list....my xenforo version is 1.1.5

I'm afraid I don't understand it either. What's your native language? Perhaps someone can help you in your own language as we do not understand what you want to do. Not trying to be rude here, just saying so :)

There is no "HOWTOManager" in XenForo. You will need to contact the author of that directly.
As for the resource manager, check user group and administrator permissions

now ..i have resource manager and resource category options...i want to change resource headers on my page like top resources to most popular resources and want to show 10(admin define nuber) resource categories only in category ....for that i make changes in resources_index template and in Xen resources/models/resources.php
and category.php
is it correct ...for that what i have to do ...thanks

Top Bottom