UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hmm...no idea how to do this!
Yes that is ok. Like I said, Ill have a video tutorial and full documentation soon. I am actually fixing some stuff up with the styler so thats why the delay. Believe it or not, the styler is ridiculously advanced piece of code, and Im trying to make it as easy as possible to allow people to make changes.

Hmm, I do not edit too many templates so I'm not sure why this plugin wouldnt work. Is it doing anything at all? Is it just styled funny?

No, it isn't visible at all I'm afraid. It should appear on the bottom-right of the post, and become more prominent with a mouse-over.

I just love this style! Thanks for creating it.

This may not be possible to answer, but would there be a way to get the [Post Ratings] add-on to work, or even bring Like back? Thanks in advance.

Post rating works on my forum .

Looking detailed at first glance Mike, thank you for the documentation. Have you found out why the icons are not showing in Firefox (24.0) I still can't see'em?
No, but the new version uses Awesome Font 4, so hopefully that will help. I have absolutely no idea why that is happening, I cannot replicate that issue. Definitely trying to figure it out though buddy, I'm sorry.

Mike, is it possible to have the search icon in the menu bar all the time in responsive, rather than just when you have a floating header?

upload_2013-11-5_8-45-19.webp

It looks a bit out of place next to my logo.

Mike, is it possible to have the search icon in the menu bar all the time in responsive, rather than just when you have a floating header?

View attachment 60575

It looks a bit out of place next to my logo.
At the moment, there is no setting for it. Its not that hard to add, actually, so I will do that for the next release.

By the way, that padding issue is fixed. The issue lies with a XenForo bug, so instead of using @uix_gutterWidth I am just using 16px in the new version. Shame, but no idea why its happening.

Top Bottom