UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
No. I did the update which fixed the modal, but the prefix issue is still there. To be honest, it's not that big a deal. Just 'unusual' at first.

I'm a big user of sub-forums and was having issues of them being cut off like so:
24ffa804e797c3c0d2bdce97ee851ee8.webp
Is there a fix that can be done? I tried adjusting the margin and width, but the way it's set to default is extremely specific and seems to prevent a line break on the list of sub-forums.

Last edited:
I use Responsive Social Sharing Button from https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-social-sharing-buttons.3960/reviews
I also use Xenporta to promote a thread to an article for my front page.

I contacted Xenporta and explained the issue, and he suggested I contact the extension developer of the social share
Well, its been a week and no response from the developer of the share extension!

So I am turning to here, as I know support is actually... support :)

If you visit my homepage at http://rimbit.com/ and click ANY of the articles, it goes to the thread and its messed up the social share buttons, so I am hoping someone has a fix for this as it only happens when a thread has been promoted to an article..
Ive asked those other 2 devs and one replied and fobbed me off, while the other, just didnt reply at all

Is this something that can be fixed up Template wise?

xenforo-broken.webp

@Mike Creuzer

How can i change the Position of Node Stats in UI.X?
Would like to have the Node Stats next to the Forumtitle.

And it is possible to change the width of of last Post
description?

Thanks in advance,

Yodrak

That´s my code in the EXTRA.css

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
{
     .Responsive #logoBlock { display: none; }
     .Responsive #headerMover #headerProxy { height: {xen:calc '@headerTabHeight * 2 + 2'}px; }
}

I have "Require Location" checked, but on the Personal Details page, it isn't showing the phrase "required" under the field. Users then get the warning about it when they save changes. Is this a bug in the UI.X theme, or a Xenforo issue?

Excellent product. I'm currently using the Quark theme on my site.

Question though, how would I go about stretching the header and extended footer the full width of the page, but leaving the content at another width? Something like 80% or so. I've been able to get the footer to do so with the "force cover" toggle, but I don't see anything similar for the header.

Thanks.

It appears the UI.X sidebar is stuck in "landscape mode" for mobile users.

I believe it has something to do with the "New Posts" sidebar component (the one built into XF), the page gets stretched when a thread title is really long, but on the XF default theme, that thread title gets shortened and the page looks fine.

For example, on the Xenforo default theme, a thread title about "Legos" is shortened whilst the full title shows up on the UI.X theme.

On the Xenforo default theme it shows the title like this:
"Can you find the Le..."

And on UI.X it shows up like this:
"Can you find the Lego dog in the Lego pandas?"

(It'll have the entire title showing and won't shorten it like the other themes do)

Again this only happens from mobile view and when the user is not in landscape mode. I am using UI.X version 1.5.4.0

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Last edited:
^ I've narrowed it down and applied a temporary fix for my forum.

I replaced the current uix_sidebar.css with the old uix_sidebar.css file (from the previous version of the theme).

Quick question....what is the significance of this icon, and is there any way to turn it off?

upload_2016-2-2_7-29-58.webp

Is there any way I can edit the pagination on the discussion list? It currently only displays '...' 'lastpage1' 'lastpage2' 'lastpage3', but my users would like it to be '1' '...' '100' '101' '102' etc.

Included a screenshot for clarification:

43af0da2cb.png

Thanks in advance :D

z-index issues but I've sorted myself for now.

But I am worried that I may be missing things that my users have not reported (not enough time in the day to check everything myself) that your customers have been posting in this thread that you have not responded to.

Top Bottom