UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Please redownload the zip, you'll just need to upload the files

Still getting lot of server error log.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:358
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:42 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(358): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 358, Array)
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('xentorrent_inde...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'xentorrent_inde...')
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('xentorrent_inde...', Array)
#4 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('xentorrent_inde...', Array)
#5 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('xentorrent_inde...', Array)
#6 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenTorrentTrack...', Array, 'xentorrent_inde...', NULL)
#7 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /home/nadda/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(88) "https://www.nirmoladda.com/torrents/?category_id=119&direction=asc&order=leechers&page=7"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["category_id"] => string(3) "119"
    ["direction"] => string(3) "asc"
    ["order"] => string(8) "leechers"
    ["page"] => string(1) "7"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Still getting lot of server error log.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:358
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:42 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(358): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 358, Array)
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('xentorrent_inde...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'xentorrent_inde...')
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('xentorrent_inde...', Array)
#4 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('xentorrent_inde...', Array)
#5 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('xentorrent_inde...', Array)
#6 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenTorrentTrack...', Array, 'xentorrent_inde...', NULL)
#7 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /home/nadda/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(88) "https://www.nirmoladda.com/torrents/?category_id=119&direction=asc&order=leechers&page=7"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["category_id"] => string(3) "119"
    ["direction"] => string(3) "asc"
    ["order"] => string(8) "leechers"
    ["page"] => string(1) "7"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Redownload the UI.X Add-on zip from here and update the add-on, we released a hotfix for this error yesterday

Then what types buttons we need to do? Why not update the style do merge Automatically?

It's just the way XenForo's template system works, when you upgrade XenForo you may see a link on the dashboard of your admincp that says "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them." Just click there and you should see a button that says "Automatically Merge Changes"

Redownload the UI.X Add-on zip from here and update the add-on, we released a hotfix for this error yesterday

It's just the way XenForo's template system works, when you upgrade XenForo you may see a link on the dashboard of your admincp that says "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them." Just click there and you should see a button that says "Automatically Merge Changes"

No, "Automatically Merge Changes" are not work. Still showing outdated templates.

I sent a ticket yesterday as I'm getting a MySQL error when changing FontAwesome Node Icons. Can someone check into it please? Ticket id: 7110

Thank you.

Then what types buttons we need to do? Why not update the style do merge Automatically?
XF 1.5.12 changed the message_user_info template by adding a conditional for the structured data person metadata:
XenForo said:
In messages, only output the "person" metadata for registered members.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-5-12-released.125318/

Therefore there are two conflicts in message_user_info that can't automatically be merged.

Until UI.X is updated for 1.5.12 I think it should be fine to manually merge the parent lines like this?
uix-xf-1-5-12-01.webp

uix-xf-1-5-12-02.webp

just curious, i upgraded to add-on 1.1.1c, but i'm still getting the message that the add-in is outdated, is the message safe to dismiss? The add on looks like it upgraded fine...

Is there a way to make the user bar stretched on top of the page, but not having the navigation bar do the same?

Just want it on the top of the page all the away across. Not sure if that's some setting, or I need to add code. I tried to change the page style to covered, but it changed the navigation bar, making it looks strange.

I am experiencing a weird problem. I can't remember if I edited the style directly or not, but I recently added a proper home page to my site and changed the forums to site.com/forums/index.php. Everything updated EXCEPT the ACP login button at the top and the reports button. They still link to site.com/admin.php and site.com/index.php?reports, instead of site.com/forums/admin.php and site.com/forums/index.php?reports. Everything else updated correctly when I changed the board url in the ACP.

Any ideas on where I should look?

If I go to the UI.X Styles page in ACP, I get an error message ("An unknown error has occurred.") rather than the styles list. Known problem talking to the TH server? I'm on 1.1.1c, XF at 1.5.12.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 1.5.12.0

Hi everyone,

This version of UI.X is ONLY compatible with XenForo 1.5.9 and up. Read why here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-322#post-1085202

Please disable the add-on before upgrade or you will see error messages.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.1.1. The add-on can be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@BamaStangGuy we found the bug for Amp, so will push a fix for it.

Search templates for: (message_user_info)

Code:
<em class="userTitle" {xen:if $user.user_id, 'itemprop="title"'}">

Replace with:

Code:
<em class="userTitle" {xen:if $user.user_id, 'itemprop="title"'}>

(just an extra quote)

Top Bottom