UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 2.23.35 PM.webp
I have this right now but I want the username and user title above the avatar. What template should I move and where should I move it to?

Thanks. :)

View attachment 89682
I have this right now but I want the username and user title above the avatar. What template should I move and where should I move it to?

Thanks. :)
In message_user_info template find:
Code:
<xen:if is="!{$isQuickReply}">
    <xen:hook name="message_user_info_text" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
        <h3 class="userText">
            <div class="uix_usernameWrapper">
                <xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" />
                <xen:if hascontent="true"><em class="userTitle" itemprop="title"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userTitle, $user, 1, 1}</xen:contentcheck></em></xen:if>
            </div>

And move it up to between these lines:
Code:
<div class="messageUserBlock {xen:if $user.isOnline, online}">

<xen:hook name="message_user_info_avatar" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">

In message_user_info template find:
Code:
<xen:if is="!{$isQuickReply}">
    <xen:hook name="message_user_info_text" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
        <h3 class="userText">
            <div class="uix_usernameWrapper">
                <xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" />
                <xen:if hascontent="true"><em class="userTitle" itemprop="title"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userTitle, $user, 1, 1}</xen:contentcheck></em></xen:if>
            </div>

And move it up to between these lines:
Code:
<div class="messageUserBlock {xen:if $user.isOnline, online}">

<xen:hook name="message_user_info_avatar" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
Thanks mate! :]

Hi @Mike Creuzer
I have a leaderboard banner (728x90) at above top breadcrumb position. I see that in mobile, you chose to use overflow and hide the right part of the banner so that the height of the banner doesn't shrink.

What I like to know is how can I shrink them proportionally so that the banner is show fully but scaled down. Hope you understand I clearly.
thank you.
@thejackarmy do you have any idea on how to do this?

@thejackarmy do you have any idea on how to do this?
@Mike Creuzer would be best answer this, but at a guess I don't think it's possible as the ad itself is in a fixed iframe size and is not responsive, you could however change the overflow to scroll instead of hidden, try this in EXTRA.css

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{.funbox {overflow: scroll !important;}}
</xen:if>

upload_2014-11-19_10-10-53.webp

@Mike Creuzer Hi, I've just bought this style. Some questions:

1) Where do I change this white overlay to black?
GZzMi5I.jpg

2) Where do I remove this round borders, only in the nav & user bar? Already fixed
QW8vTBo.jpg

3) How do I expand the sticky navigation (both moderator and navigation bar) to full width, while keeping the same content width? Nevermind, found it
U1u34Qy.jpg

4) Is there a way to make the navigation and moderator bar appear always sticky?

5) How do I remove the search bar, and put it next to "Forums", "Members", as tab just saying "Search"?

6) Is there a way to hide the language and style chooser completely? I would like to hide the "footer" class (not element).

Last edited:
1) Where do I change this white overlay to black?
In EXTRA.css
Code:
.xenOverlay .xenForm#pageLogin {background-color: #000 !important;}

4) Is there a way to make the navigation and moderator bar appear always sticky?

In EXTRA.css add:
Code:
#header > div {margin: 0px !important;}
#userBar (margin-bottom: 0px !important}

5) How do I remove the search bar, and put it next to "Forums", "Members", as tab just saying "Search"?
You will have to edit the navigation template for that, best post in here: https://xenforo.com/community/forums/styling-and-customization-questions.47/

6) Is there a way to hide the language and style chooser completely? I would like to hide the "footer" class (not element).
In EXTRA.css add:
Code:
.footer .choosers {display: none !important;}

Yep, so I really want to keep the original avatar scale, so that people can upload gifs and full pics instead of the round pic. Do you know if it's possible?
Style Properties: ┌ [UI.X] Global Settings
upload_2014-11-20_2-3-7.webp

Uncheck that box

I will also test this out, just waiting for the 50% off day you announced on Audentio Design's Facebook page :whistle:

Why wait for that? IMO the best theme's for Xenforo and well worth the full price now!!
Thats right, it seams to be the best out there at the moment.
Im new to XenForo, just started to test it out and is installing/testing add-ons. So can wait a bit before I start with the theming part.

Hi, I need some more help, I'm asking if there features can be configured from the style settings:

How to make these corners round?
430f941534.jpg

How to change the navigation bar height when it's not sticky? Found and fixed
374996aecd.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom