UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Thanks Mike for the replies.

I have an issue with the sticky sidebar. Sometimes it will 'unstick' when scrolling the page down past a certain point, which is how I would like to to work. But often, it will not unstick, meaning that I get a display error where the adverts overlap. See pic:

Screen Shot 2014-11-08 at 09.24.18.webp

I can't seem to work out why/when this happens. It seems quite random.

Here's my forum home if you want to try:

http://ducatiforum.co.uk/forum/

Thanks.

Thanks Mike for the replies.

I have an issue with the sticky sidebar. Sometimes it will 'unstick' when scrolling the page down past a certain point, which is how I would like to to work. But often, it will not unstick, meaning that I get a display error where the adverts overlap. See pic:

View attachment 88434

I can't seem to work out why/when this happens. It seems quite random.

Here's my forum home if you want to try:

http://ducatiforum.co.uk/forum/

Thanks.
Unfortunately this is one of the flaws of having widget tabs and/or dynamic content in the sidebar.

No it's expected behaviour the sticky sidebar doesn't know how to fix itself unless you scroll. There is no other trigger applied for performance reasons.

No it's expected behaviour the sticky sidebar doesn't know how to fix itself unless you scroll. There is no other trigger applied for performance reasons.

This is it when it scrolls (everything fits nicely), which doesn't always happen:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-08 at 10.14.32.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-11-08 at 10.14.32.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
Ok, the issue is though that sometimes it scrolls up, sometimes it doesn't. That's not expected behaviour.
It is when you have dynamic content in your sidebar, i.e your ads
Unfortunately this is one of the flaws of having widget tabs and/or dynamic content in the sidebar.
This is with the Halfords ad displaying
upload_2014-11-8_10-26-38.webp
This is with the fisher investments ad
upload_2014-11-8_10-27-27.webp

The Halfords ad is dynamic so as stated to you earlier this is one of the flaws of having dynamic content in your sidebar, so it is expected behaviour and not a bug, if you don't want this then either remove the ads (which are pointless if adblocker is running) or turn off your sticky sidebar.

thank thejack i still got a last issue, the menu if i click on it it become white (FORUM example) what section i have to edit? Nevermind i already found this ty ^^

Last edited:
Bug report Editor Icons
Unordered and Ordered List FA-Icons are the same. Correct unicode for ordered icon would be F0CB.

2014-11-09_181325.webp

So it would look like here with correct icon:
2014-11-09_181944.webp
And how you can see, i polished the design with vertical group-icons-separatorlines to look more nice ;)

Bug report Editor Icons
Unordered and Ordered List FA-Icons are the same. Correct unicode for ordered icon would be F0CB.

View attachment 88495

View attachment 88496
And how you can see, i polished the design with vertical group-icons-separatorlines to look more nice ;)
In EXTRA.css
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_orderedlist:before
    {
        content: "\f0cb" !important;
    }
    {
        content: "\f0cb" !important;
    }

Or go into uix_icons.css template and find
Code:
    {
        content: "\f0ca";
    }
    {
        content: "\f0ca";
    }

Replace content with "\focb"

@Mike Creuzer Just wondering what's the right way to edit the ad styler to add more control over what css is edited?

Eg is i wanted to add a color picker just for the css #header how would this be added to the default.si?
I guess its just copying and adding this time and time for each new color picker, but i dunno how to edit it to affect the css i with it to effect.
PHP:
<span
                                data-si-tooltip="Primary Color"
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="{%primaryColor%}"
                                data-si-change='{
                                    "{%primaryColor_background-color%}":"background-color",
                                    "{%primaryColor_color%}":"color",
                                    "{%primaryColor_border-top-color%}":"border-top-color",
                                    "{%primaryColor_border-color%}":"border-color"
                                }'
                            >
                        </span>

Bug report Editor Icons

View attachment 88495

View attachment 88496
Yep and this is fixed in the next release :)
@Mike Creuzer Just wondering what's the right way to edit the ad styler to add more control over what css is edited?

Eg is i wanted to add a color picker just for the css #header how would this be added to the default.si?
I guess its just copying and adding this time and time for each new color picker, but i dunno how to edit it to affect the css i with it to effect.
PHP:
<span
                                data-si-tooltip="Primary Color"
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="{%primaryColor%}"
                                data-si-change='{
                                    "{%primaryColor_background-color%}":"background-color",
                                    "{%primaryColor_color%}":"color",
                                    "{%primaryColor_border-top-color%}":"border-top-color",
                                    "{%primaryColor_border-color%}":"border-color"
                                }'
                            >
                        </span>

What part of the header do you want to change? The background color? To a new color or the primary color? (Blue by default)

Yep and this is fixed in the next release :)

What part of the header do you want to change? The background color? To a new color or the primary color? (Blue by default)
Basically i wish to give more freedom over set css class, a better eg would be i want users to be able to edit the background color of ".nodeList .categoryStrip" by it self. and other class's where i feel it gives them better control.

Ah. Well, you just need to change the selector. But with the AD Styler you have to tell it what value and what property. IE you need to select #header, tell it you want to change background-color, and then give it the property value. I know Ive said it before but this is best left to a video as its a bit to complicated to explain simply. :(

Ah. Well, you just need to change the selector. But with the AD Styler you have to tell it what value and what property. IE you need to select #header, tell it you want to change background-color, and then give it the property value. I know Ive said it before but this is best left to a video as its a bit to complicated to explain simply. :(
So if i understand something like this?

PHP:
<span
                                data-si-tooltip="Header Color"
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="{%#header%}"
                                data-si-change='{
                                    "{%#header_background-color%}":"background-color",

}'
                            >
                        </span>

Would that be right format?

Top Bottom