UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hello
Is there an option in UX2 to set main navigation menu expand on mouse over ?
Thanks
We have cursory functionality available for this, but it is considered beta functionality and is known to be quirky in some cases.

Under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and navigation, check the "Navigation hover dropdown menus (beta)" checkbox.

Thank you Will
I am still running an old version of UX2 for 2.1
so i think i need to update to reach this option.
I will consider this option in the future.
Regards

Another question: is it possible to condense visitor tabs also on the desktop to have Bookmarks, Inbox, and Alerts in the visitor panel?

In the mobile version: I have all the four buttons when I click on my profile picture
In the desktop version: I have only the visitor panel and bookmark and Inbox and Alerts icon in the navigation.

Is there a way to condense all options when clicking on my profile picture on both devices?

Thank you very much in advance ;)

Hello :)
How can I change the background color of a selected tab?

View attachment 287635
That is done under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Canvas Menus. The selected one is changed under the "Canvas navigation item (Active)" section :)

Another question: is it possible to condense visitor tabs also on the desktop to have Bookmarks, Inbox, and Alerts in the visitor panel?

In the mobile version: I have all the four buttons when I click on my profile picture
In the desktop version: I have only the visitor panel and bookmark and Inbox and Alerts icon in the navigation.

Is there a way to condense all options when clicking on my profile picture on both devices?

Thank you very much in advance ;)
For that, go to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and navigation.

Under "Visitor and guest tabs", check "Condense visitor tabs", and set "Viewport width to condense visitor tabs" and "Viewport width to remove visitor tab text" to "10000px".

That is done under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Canvas Menus. The selected one is changed under the "Canvas navigation item (Active)" section :)

For that, go to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and navigation.

Under "Visitor and guest tabs", check "Condense visitor tabs", and set "Viewport width to condense visitor tabs" and "Viewport width to remove visitor tab text" to "10000px".
It worked! Thank you! Now a last little question: How can I remove Inbox and Alert icons from the navigation to avoid the duplication to have more space in the navbar? :D

For that, just add this to extra.less:

CSS:
.p-account.p-navgroup--member .p-navgroup-link--alerts, .p-account.p-navgroup--member .p-navgroup-link--conversations {
display:none;
}

Sidebar is missing and I don't know how to put it.
Typically the most common reason is because you have no active widgets rendering there; If you just launched your board and placed a widget that relies on content existing to render you might want to make sure that it's got something to render first :)

If that's not the case, did you make any changes to the sidebar, such as the breakpoint in which is hides?

Not sure when this happened but have a user who is being a royal pain in the you know what...

Before when you had Likes you could point to it and a popup would show and it would tell you who liked it.

Now it just says User 1, User 2, User 3 and 4 others.

They want to see who the 4 others are. How do I show that again?

That should just be a standard XF feature, you can click it and it shows a modal. I don't think the theme changes that in any way.

That should just be a standard XF feature, you can click it and it shows a modal. I don't think the theme changes that in any way.
That was my thinking as well. But i see no settings for it (I can add reactions) but trying to figure out to show everyone who clicked like. Not sure it decides the cutover to see "5 others" In addition when someone selects a different reaction like frown, laugh etc, you can see who liked, frowned laughed etc.

Just trying to figure out where to find this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 9.14.52 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 9.14.52 AM.webp
    28 KB · Views: 21
Do you have anything that is modifying the reaction_list_row template? That contains the link for the modal.

Ok found that the mod causing the issue and disabled that template modification.

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools

Hopefully that fixes it. If it does thanks as I would not have know the template to look for. :)

Ok found that the mod causing the issue and disabled that template modification.

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools

Hopefully that fixes it. If it does thanks as I would not have know the template to look for. :)
[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools is no longer online... no longer supported mods should be installed...

If i add last tread widget ( Display style: Standard) in top OF mode, it is not shown well on the tablet (horizontal, vertical without the right column instead you can see it. good).

With the default theme, on the other hand, you always see it well.

how can i solve?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0174.webp
    IMG_0174.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0173.webp
    IMG_0173.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom