UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hi, how can I expand this section? I would like you to see the settings notification icons etc. and remove the pop-up menu

Attachments

• rete.webp
    rete.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 6
What you've screenshotted is almost the default for UI.X; Just go to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Search and set "Viewport Width to Show Search Icon" to 10000px, and then under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header & Navigation set "Viewport width to remove the sub-navigation" to 10000px (which forces the sidebar trigger to be in the nav bar then since the sub-nav doesn't exist).

For removing the pop-up menu, I'm assuming you want the user profile to end up linking off to the users' profile itself or something rather than open the dropdown? If so that'd require some additional template edits, but also is something we wouldn't recommend.

As far as the notification icons, I'm guessing you've got something customizing that to hide them or move them under the user dropdown, but without access I can't tell you what was changed.

What you've screenshotted is almost the default for UI.X; Just go to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Search and set "Viewport Width to Show Search Icon" to 10000px, and then under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header & Navigation set "Viewport width to remove the sub-navigation" to 10000px (which forces the sidebar trigger to be in the nav bar then since the sub-nav doesn't exist).

For removing the pop-up menu, I'm assuming you want the user profile to end up linking off to the users' profile itself or something rather than open the dropdown? If so that'd require some additional template edits, but also is something we wouldn't recommend.

As far as the notification icons, I'm guessing you've got something customizing that to hide them or move them under the user dropdown, but without access I can't tell you what was changed.
I'll leave everything as it is then. it's better that way. Do you know how to show the line instead: Forum moderated by: ? above the forums? it would be useful

I'll leave everything as it is then. it's better that way. Do you know how to show the line instead: Forum moderated by: ? above the forums? it would be useful
There are some addons that can do that, but I myself am not familiar enough with them to be able to recommend them or not.

So this has likely been discussed but how do I resolve this with pagespeed?

View attachment 294518

Unfortunately there isn't really a simple way to resolve it; You'll notice even your regular CSS is being flagged as render blocking, too, due to how CSS is loaded. In this case we're loading the Material CSS externally rather than using XF's traditional inclusion of fontawesome CSS in it's generated CSS.

@willl with this update the collapsed user stats (registration date, post count, etc) in the postbit doesn't seem to work anymore, "thThreads__userExtra--trigger" / "ththreads-userextra-trigger".

Hi everyone! I am trying to update from UI.X 2.2.0 Patch Level 3 (I don't know how I've gotten so far behind!)

So far I have tried both 2.2.15.0.0 and 2.2.15.0.1 -- I get the error, below, no matter which one I try to install/upgrade to

1707249422995.webp

and I am running XF 2.2.15 with TH theme ACE (amazing theme!) AC.UI-2.2.15.0.0

Can anyone offer any suggestions or help? I don't see any 'issues' with my current build, but I'd like to keep it maintained and up to date for bug fixes, etc,, if possible.

Thank you!

Top Bottom