UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I found this mod which I find very useful.

With your theme though it doesn't look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
We try to make our styles as compatible as possible, but there are always going to be outliers, and in this case it's going to definitely require some customization in order to work depending on your style and existing customizations.

Hello, there is a bug with sidebar collapse options, with "Remember user style changes: Store in browser cookie" the side navigation is not collapsed by default for any option.
cd2d99b9-009e-45dd-8361-056bb93f27bc.png

The issue is located in ThemeHouse\UIX\Listener\AppPubRenderPage:69, $app->request()->getCookie('th_uix_sidebarNavCollapsed')
It correctly return 1 if the user collapsed the sidebar, but false if didn't, so the line below is_null($sidebarCollapsed) can never be true.

Hello, there is a bug with sidebar collapse options, with "Remember user style changes: Store in browser cookie" the side navigation is not collapsed by default for any option.
cd2d99b9-009e-45dd-8361-056bb93f27bc.png

The issue is located in ThemeHouse\UIX\Listener\AppPubRenderPage:69, $app->request()->getCookie('th_uix_sidebarNavCollapsed')
It correctly return 1 if the user collapsed the sidebar, but false if didn't, so the line below is_null($sidebarCollapsed) can never be true.

Thanks for isolating that! We've confirmed it on our side and see about patching it.

I've fixed this with version 2.2.0 Patch Level 3 of the UI.X addon which you will be able to download in your account area.

The problem was that when the sidebar was toggled to display it would delete the cookie instead of setting it to 0, it now sets a cookie either way and falls back to null if it's not set at all, at which point the default set in the option will kick in.

Thanks for reporting this!

Is this bug or feature? It has many options, I am not sure if I disabled something but I do not think that thread list should look like this.

1697400232990.png

Ah; are you using the actual UIX style, or one of our other styles? I think on a couple we set it to display like that, but it's been a while so I can't recall which :)

can someone help me. im trying to install theme, but im getting hit with " File is not a valid style archive. ". other themes install fine. my cpanel php settings for zip is installed. so i dont know what to do. any help? im on php 8.1

Your ticketing system appears to be down. I'm having an interesting issue, may be theme related. When a user hits the next button on a paginated thread they're taken to the footer of the next page causing them to have to scroll up to the first post. Seems to happen almost every time irrespective of whether post is new or not.

Is it a me problem?

What issues are you having with the ticket system? It's powered by an external service (Intercom) and seems to be working for me.

Do you have a URL to a thread that's doing it? It sounds like something on the page is being auto-focussed and scrolled into view.

What issues are you having with the ticket system? It's powered by an external service (Intercom) and seems to be working for me.

Do you have a URL to a thread that's doing it? It sounds like something on the page is being auto-focussed and scrolled into view.

Ticketing aok today, just tried it, yesterday it was serving me blank pages, ended up creating an issue on your board.

This issue seems to only happen for logged in users. Might need to give you a login if it's not too much trouble.

Top Bottom