[AL] Perspective API 2.x

[AL] Perspective API 2.x [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($59.99)

AddonsLab

AddonsLab submitted a new resource:

[AL] Perspective API 2.x - Post moderation and live feedback about post quality using Google Perspective API for XenForo 2.x

Add-On Information

This is the next version for our Perspective API add-on supporting XenForo 2.x versions.

Please visit https://www.perspectiveapi.com/ for more information regarding Google Perspective API.

This add-on integrates XenForo and Google Perspective API. The key features you get with the integration are:

1. Support all models available in the API
  2. Per-model configuration, allowing multiple instances of the same model which...

Read more about this resource...

Be warned. Support is non-existent. I even paid for support. They took my money. And still waiting to get a response after 2 weeks.

Hello!

We have recieved a ticket about 16 days ago, but did not get a response to our reply. I think we do not have any other request, neither a request to cancel the service or refund:
1710419876210.webp

Could you please check your Client's area? I am sorry if you have not received an email from us, if that's the case we can communicate directly via an email.

Please let us know.

Thank you!

Sorry, I was looking for email support and/or email notification.

I didn't know to look in your website client area.

Sorry, I was looking for email support and/or email notification.

I didn't know to look in your website client area.

Your email seems to bounce. Please check the ticket with new replies and update your email address in our system to get further notifications.

Thank you!

Top Bottom