UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
The back button on the iOS PWA app frequently appears and disappears abruptly, making it difficult to locate and press. There are instances where the button vanishes before I can even tap it. Is it possible to extend the duration before it disappears or have it displayed continuously? Are there any settings for this? Or can I create a template modification to change this behavior? Thanks!

The back button on the iOS PWA app frequently appears and disappears abruptly, making it difficult to locate and press. There are instances where the button vanishes before I can even tap it. Is it possible to extend the duration before it disappears or have it displayed continuously? Are there any settings for this? Or can I create a template modification to change this behavior? Thanks!

Since that button is tied to the Floating Action Button wrapper, you might try disabling "Show FAB on scroll up only" under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Buttons

Since that button is tied to the Floating Action Button wrapper, you might try disabling "Show FAB on scroll up only" under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Buttons
Thank you for your response. I attempted the solution you provided - enabling "Show FAB on Scroll Up Only". However, this seems to only impact the "New Content" (thread) icon and does not apply to the navigation arrows. After scrolling, these arrows do become visible but only for a duration of about 5 seconds before disappearing.

Thank you for your response. I attempted the solution you provided - enabling "Show FAB on Scroll Up Only". However, this seems to only impact the "New Content" (thread) icon and does not apply to the navigation arrows. After scrolling, these arrows do become visible but only for a duration of about 5 seconds before disappearing.
Aah.. Well, in that case, probably the simplest solution would be to use a template mod to hide the FAB bar and add in a new one with the back button in a fixed position.

How can I make this plugin work on your theme?

How can I make this plugin work on your theme?

I can't speak to that addon specifically, but I will note that given it's unmaintained I would recommend against it.

We do offer a similar addon as part of our AC Resources package (Style Switch). You can find out more about it here: https://community.audent.io/methods/resources

I found that if you put the cover image, when you press the spra buttons, they become transparent.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.webp
    IMG_0135.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 25
I found that if you put the cover image, when you press the spra buttons, they become transparent.
Yup! That is the active state for the buttons. If you want to modify those buttons specifically to use a solid or different color, place this into extra.less:

CSS:
.button.button--link:hover, button.button a.button.button--link:hover, .button.button--link:focus, button.button a.button.button--link:focus { background-color: red; }

Just change the red to whatever value you prefer (such as @xf-uix_primaryColor).

Aah.. Well, in that case, probably the simplest solution would be to use a template mod to hide the FAB bar and add in a new one with the back button in a fixed position.
It appears that the behavior of the 'u-navButtons js-navButtons', which disappear after 5 seconds, differs from the 'u-scrollButtons js-scrollButtons', which remain visible at all times. Could you explain why this is the case? Additionally, is there a way to modify the 'u-navButtons js-navButtons' to behave in the same manner as the 'scrollButtons'? Thank you!

@willl the "Notices" type "Floating" seems to be bugged in the new version. I think this is an unintended behavior.

Immagine 2023-06-04 133949.png

And even the "Scrolling" type doesn't work properly.

Last edited:
I could be wrong...but I still think this is by design. If it didnt do that, the floating banner would obscure the footer.

1685998019702.webp

Top Bottom