UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
two notify icon
Wow, I'll take a look and report it on our issue tracker.
can we make title bar same row ưith moderator bar and remove "reply" button
What are you looking to do exactly?

can we remove scroll up and down button
You can edit this by navigating Appearance -> Style Properties -> Page Setup -> Display page jump buttons on scroll -> Set it to "Do not display".

View attachment 195425
better design i think make avatar 1 row and bigger, name and title other row anf center

There is nothing to correct, the following style is our UI.X Pro Material style which is shown here. No need to install that style if you don't want too ;)
Ah. Okay, I was thinking the child xml file was to be installed as the child style of UI.X, as you guys advise, but I guess you just use the main xml file for both parent and child. I was wondering why there would be any actual difference between the parent and child versions, but it's been a while since I last updated and I thought I was just repeating the steps I had in the past...

so i wanted to change the phrase original poster to OP. edited the phrase th_original_poster. did not do anything. what am i missing here!

i also enabled the option named Visitor panel stats as icons but that seems to have also changed nothing to the Members online box on the homepage.

i am definitely doing something stupid here!

so i wanted to change the phrase original poster to OP. edited the phrase th_original_poster. did not do anything. what am i missing here!

i also enabled the option named Visitor panel stats as icons but that seems to have also changed nothing to the Members online box on the homepage.

i am definitely doing something stupid here!
I would suggest clearing your browser cache to see if that helps? I just attempted these with no issues :)

hehe. tried in incognito. tried in edge/firefox/phone browser. cleaned apcu. cleaned cloudflare cache. tried everything! would try again.

so i checked again. turns out <strong>Original Poster</strong> is hard coded in message_macros template. i am not sure what the phrase is for?

How would I fill in the category of the nodes section with a background image without it looking really weird?
I tried changing the BG of the category strip but it didn't have the intended effect.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Also, I am using nodes by TH
and the custom colors/css modification with it yields the same result.

Last edited:
How would I fill in the category of the nodes section with a background image without it looking really weird?
I tried changing the BG of the category strip but it didn't have the intended effect.
Also, I am using nodes by TH
and the custom colors/css modification with it yields the same result.
I've started a conversation with you on this, hope to hear from you soon :)

Top Bottom