UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Anyone else here using UI.X who has created a homepage with a tabbed widget? If so, have you got the tabbed widget to display correctly? Just wondering because every single Themehouse style I've tried recently is stretched out to three times the width it should be when displaying the tabbed widget, with some side widgets on the right (where they should be) and some on the bottom left. Just a complete mess. Works fine on every single other style I have and used to work fine with TH styles.

Here's what the tabbed widget should look like:

FbvIcG1.png

Here's what happens with a TH style:

7DCAvGP.png

The tabbed widget code is:
<div class="block">
<div class="block-container">
<h2 class="widget-tabs block-tabHeader tabs hScroller" data-xf-init="tabs h-scroller" data-state="replace" role="tablist">
<span class="hScroller-scroll">
<a href="{{ link('whats-new') }}?skip=1"
class="tabs-tab is-active"
id="all_threads"
role="tab"
aria-controls="new_threads_homepage">Latest threads</a>

<a href="{{ link('whats-new/posts') }}?skip=1"
class="tabs-tab"
id="forum_overview_new_posts"
role="tab">Latest posts</a>

<a href="{{ link('whats-new/profile-posts') }}?skip=1"
class="tabs-tab"
id="whats_new_new_profile_posts"
role="tab">Latest profile posts</a>
</span>
</h2>
<ul class="tabPanes widget--tab">
<li class="is-active" role="tabpanel" id="tab_latest_threads">
<xf:widget key="new_threads_homepage" />
</li>

<li role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab_latest_post">
<xf:widget key="forum_overview_new_posts" />
</li>
<li role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab_latest_profile_post">
<xf:widget key="whats_new_new_profile_posts" />
</li>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
<xf:css>
.widget-tabs {
overflow: hidden;
.tabs-tab {font-size: 13px;}
}

.widget--tab .block[data-widget-id] .block-minorHeader {display: none;}
.widget--tab .block[data-widget-id] .block-header {display: none;}
</xf:css>

How to fix this?

I've got round to renewing and upgrading etc. However, my inbox, bells and icons are all missing since I've upgraded?

Everything shows as a square?

Anyone else here using UI.X who has created a homepage with a tabbed widget? If so, have you got the tabbed widget to display correctly? Just wondering because every single Themehouse style I've tried recently is stretched out to three times the width it should be when displaying the tabbed widget, with some side widgets on the right (where they should be) and some on the bottom left. Just a complete mess. Works fine on every single other style I have and used to work fine with TH styles.

Here's what the tabbed widget should look like:

FbvIcG1.png

Here's what happens with a TH style:

7DCAvGP.png

The tabbed widget code is:

How to fix this?
I'll go ahead and report this on our issue tracker while tagging @Ian Hitt to see if he might know what's going on.
Web app support is working fine, I would like an option for a popup that asks the user to add the webapp to the homescreen.
That is an idea that I'll go ahead and add to our issue tracker as a feature suggestion;)
I've got round to renewing and upgrading etc. However, my inbox, bells and icons are all missing since I've upgraded?

Everything shows as a square?
Go ahead and create a ticket on this so that we can take a closer look :)

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'thuix_font_size' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217

@Dalton Prock @ThemeHouse

I just upgraded one of our sites from 1.5.23 to 2.1.0, doing a clean install of the UIX 2.1.0 addon and the UIX 2.1.0.2.0 style. I'm getting this same error when someone tries to register. This is a live site and it's very important that we get this fixed as soon as possible.

@Dalton Prock @ThemeHouse

I just upgraded one of our sites from 1.5.23 to 2.1.0, doing a clean install of the UIX 2.1.0 addon and the UIX 2.1.0.2.0 style. I'm getting this same error when someone tries to register. This is a live site and it's very important that we get this fixed as soon as possible.

Have just sent you a PM to get some additional information about the issue

Have just sent you a PM to get some additional information about the issue

Fantastic customer service, thanks for the quick reply!

I was able to get it working, I believe by uninstalling the UI.X addon, deleting the files from the src/ThemeHouse/ directory, re-downloading the addon, and re-installing. For future reference this was a clean install, I haven't used the UIX style or addon before.

Again, I really appreciate the quick assistance :)

Top Bottom