UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
hah. tried the font size option on my profile. did not change anything. i guess this is because i have changed font sizes manually in px units which were retained during upgrade so they are stuck at my custom settings? 😁

the truth is i use xènoro beta5 version and i got problem with font_size so i want do disable it
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'thuix_font_size' in 'field list'
src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217

There currently is not a way to do this. Is there any particular reason you do not want to allow your users to change the font size? This I feel is a very useful accessibility option for those who have visual impairments.

the truth is i use xènoro beta5 version and i got problem with font_size so i want do disable it
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'thuix_font_size' in 'field list'
src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217

Make sure you are using the latest version of the UI.X add-on, which should be compatible with Beta 5 just fine. It just looks like your UI.X add-on is outdated is all.

hah. tried the font size option on my profile. did not change anything. i guess this is because i have changed font sizes manually in px units which were retained during upgrade so they are stuck at my custom settings? 😁

You can set them to rems in Style Properties > Typography. We've simplified the base font size to 10px, so for example 14px is 1.4rem. No math required :)

Make sure you are using the latest version of the UI.X add-on, which should be compatible with Beta 5 just fine. It just looks like your UI.X add-on is outdated is all.

You can set them to rems in Style Properties > Typography. We've simplified the base font size to 10px, so for example 14px is 1.4rem. No math required :)
i sure i use the latest

A lot of errors in my server log but I'm not having the problem with default style.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'likes' on XFMG:MediaItem[2101] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('likes')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/xfmg_media_view.php(156): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('likes')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfmg_media_view', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XFMG:Media\\View', 'public:xfmg_med...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/media/steelblue-ladybird-halmus-chalybeus.2101/"
  ["referrer"] => string(47) "https://www.xxx.xx.xx/media/albums/insekti.20/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Yup - i am also getting this... :(

This is not a theme related question, but rather XenForo itself. Navigate to your widgets, and you'll see that you can set any widgets to be active on Thread View. If you have no widgets set to Thread View, then no sidebar will show.
Thanks Ian - knew I was probably being dumb. All sorted now

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:co...', '/home/wasavn.co...', 581, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(581): trigger_error('Macro public:co...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(692): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'connected_accou...', 'button')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s15/public/login.php(140): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('connected_accou...', 'button', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('login', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(83): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(67): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Login\\Form', 'public:login', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Login\\Form', 'public:login', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(392): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

In the previous release any unread posts were blue, and white when read. Now they are White/Bold when unread and white when Read... Wheres the easiest way to revert this to how it was originally please?

Thx :)

Last edited:
ok. i have a question regarding options that appear on selected text. xenforo shows them like this:

ui.x 2 base theme on my is showing it like this:

one of this is multi-quote option i believe. how do i fix this to match the default xenforo layout? thanks!

ps. it's possible that i edited some phrase in the recent years which seems to have persisted. should look into it. i tried checking this option on the demo available on themehouse website and this feature seems disabled there. so couldn't verify.
update: i reverted the changed phrase. but the arrow and plus icons are not appearing. how to fix that!

Last edited:
In the previous release any unread posts were blue, and white when read. Now they are White/Bold when unread and white when Read... Wheres the easiest way to revert this to how it was originally please?

Thx :)
You can update this by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Discussion list -> Update the Title and Tile (unread) to your default settings.there.
ok. i have a question regarding options that appear on selected text. xenforo shows them like this:

View attachment 194660

ui.x 2 base theme on my is showing it like this:

View attachment 194661

one of this is multi-quote option i believe. how do i fix this to match the default xenforo layout? thanks!

ps. it's possible that i edited some phrase in the recent years which seems to have persisted. should look into it. i tried checking this option on the demo available on themehouse website and this feature seems disabled there. so couldn't verify.
update: i reverted the changed phrase. but the arrow and plus icons are not appearing. how to fix that!

View attachment 194662
Go ahead and start a ticket on our support portal on this as one of our staff will be in contact ;)

At user profile page, it is very difficult to understand that "ENABLE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS" is actually a button.

I think it will be nice if it is more clear and marked like default thema.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1222.webp
    Screenshot_1222.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom