UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
That error doesn't look good so you probably want to fix that.
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:co...', '/home/wasavn.co...', 581, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(581): trigger_error('Macro public:co...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(692): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'connected_accou...', 'button')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s11/public/login.php(140): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('connected_accou...', 'button', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('login', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(83): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(67): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Login\\Form', 'public:login', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Login\\Form', 'public:login', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(392): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
offcourse yes

am I being dumb or missing something in the options? is there anyway to enable the sidebar on thread pages without making a template change?

am I being dumb or missing something in the options? is there anyway to enable the sidebar on thread pages without making a template change?

This is not a theme related question, but rather XenForo itself. Navigate to your widgets, and you'll see that you can set any widgets to be active on Thread View. If you have no widgets set to Thread View, then no sidebar will show.

Maybe I missed this, but I still have the UIX Add-on is out of date message after uploading the latest version.. bug or am I missing something?

A lot of errors in my server log but I'm not having the problem with default style.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'likes' on XFMG:MediaItem[2101] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('likes')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/xfmg_media_view.php(156): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('likes')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfmg_media_view', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XFMG:Media\\View', 'public:xfmg_med...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/media/steelblue-ladybird-halmus-chalybeus.2101/"
  ["referrer"] => string(47) "https://www.xxx.xx.xx/media/albums/insekti.20/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

i would like to have the unread posts in the subforums not shown in bold, this always worked with the code in the extra.less
but not any more

.subNodeLink.subNodeLink--unread{ font-weight: normal; }

Hopefully a quickie :D

For some reason inbuilt reactions under 2.1 dont seem to work... however work find in the Default Theme...

any pointers/suggestions please??

For some reason inbuilt reactions under 2.1 dont seem to work... however work find in the Default Theme...

Have you updated to rhe latest version of reactions? 1.0.14 ?

I have noticed two issues. I am yet to update to 2.1.0.1 so these might already be fixed.

if i switch to fontawesome icon font... the icons along with nodes appear as boxes.

if nocaptcha recaptcha is enabled... the google captcha box dance around on desktop and extends outside the view on mobile. on registration page.

would update to latest build later today and confirm if these are fixed.

I have noticed two issues. I am yet to update to 2.1.0.1 so these might already be fixed.

if i switch to fontawesome icon font... the icons along with nodes appear as boxes.

View attachment 194317

if nocaptcha recaptcha is enabled... the google captcha box dance around on desktop and extends outside the view on mobile. on registration page.

do you have problem ưith facebook, google account login

i disabled facebook few months ago when they changed something in backend. it was becoming too complicated. just checked google. i was able to login to forum just fine using google account.

how can i remove "Forum list"

You can remove this in Style Properties > Global Settings > Main page tabs

Maybe I missed this, but I still have the UIX Add-on is out of date message after uploading the latest version.. bug or am I missing something?

The add-on checks at certain intervals of time, and does not know that it is updated until it the time comes for it to check again. I presume that by now the message has cleared? I believe it checks a couple times a day IIRC.

A lot of errors in my server log but I'm not having the problem with default style.

Will be releasing an update to fix this shortly :)

Where are reactions not working for you? On messages?

1. Are you referring to the icon font chooser in Style Properties > Icons?
  2. I will look into the captcha issue and find a fix :)

The add-on checks at certain intervals of time, and does not know that it is updated until it the time comes for it to check again. I presume that by now the message has cleared? I believe it checks a couple times a day IIRC.

No, still there this morning.

You can remove this in Style Properties > Global Settings > Main page tabs

Will be releasing an update to fix this shortly :)

Where are reactions not working for you? On messages?

1. Are you referring to the icon font chooser in Style Properties > Icons?
  2. I will look into the captcha issue and find a fix :)
how can turn off
Font size option

Top Bottom