UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I should add big thumbs up to theme house for getting the update out so quickly!!!

I agree.

But my question was intended: if something substantial changed or the previous version (released a day earlier) is fully functional and the change is only in the number, and I can wait for another functional upgrade. The description is not clear to me.

I agree.

But my question was intended: if something substantial changed or the previous version (released a day earlier) is fully functional and the change is only in the number, and I can wait for another functional upgrade. The description is not clear to me.

Pure lols.

Suggest you read the release thread of the latest xenforo release it might shed some light for you.

Pure lols.

Suggest you read the release thread of the latest xenforo release it might shed some light for you.

I'm not talking about updating the xenforo kernel/core, but updating the UIX 2 templates. I've upgraded xenforo 2.0.2 and everything in the template works, at least it seems to me. So I ask if the UIX update is necessary, when i use previous release of this UIX (2.0.1.3). I am interested in the reactions of developers and manufacturers of this paid template, which i bought with the support. Are you?

Last edited:
Nevermind all set, saw your newest update. That fixed it but then with the new Xenforo 2.0.2 that just released when I updated this happened.
show10.webp

How do I remove the top status bar from showing? It is a repeat.

Seem to have an issue with dynamic user avatars on profile pages (only encountering it on UIX - works fine on the default style):

1517667791810.webp

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your job, this template is amazing ;)

I'm writing here because I would like to solve some questions I have:
- Where must I change styles (css) of the template? I won't lose when I update.
- Where can I configure the space reserved for avatar (and nickname, number of messages, likes, ...) on published message?

Thank you!

1. Use the child style and not the parent.
2. Style properties > Messages

Thank you for your answer!

About styles, I didn't understand. What file I must modify if I want update template and don't lose this modifications?

Thank you for your answer!

About styles, I didn't understand. What file I must modify if I want update template and don't lose this modifications?

There is a parent style UI.X and a UI.X child style, you edit the one that is enabled to the user and not the parent that is disabled (disabled for the reason not to use it).

Well, I feel a little dumb asking for that but in the theme page on Themehouse is written
Node Grid management
Have some nodes better off in 3 or 4 columns? Some that you want full-width? Complete flexibility on giving nodes special widths for a truly custom look and feel on your index.
Where can I set all these option in UI.X?

Nevermind all set, saw your newest update. That fixed it but then with the new Xenforo 2.0.2 that just released when I updated this happened.
View attachment 168059

How do I remove the top status bar from showing? It is a repeat.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight to this. The nav bar is showing in two spots ever since I updated UIX.

Well, I feel a little dumb asking for that but in the theme page on Themehouse is written

Where can I set all these option in UI.X?
This requires the Nodes add-on (free with UI.X). Do you have that installed? If so you can go to node management and just modify min-width. "Number of columns" is a bit dependent on width/viewport so you cannot (and do not really want to) explicitly state how many columns, just what size you want your nodes' width to be.

Top Bottom