UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Just a quick question as a customer: How do you update the theme if your not using the addon to update the theme files?

Should it be like this:
1) upload the files
2) use the XML file

or is step 2 not needed when updating the theme manualy? :)

How can i stick my navigation bar at the top? In the last version i can put it but when i update it... it disappeared!! I have alsow tactical theme.

How can i stick my navigation bar at the top? In the last version i can put it but when i update it... it disappeared!! I have alsow tactical theme.
Hello, you can sticky your navigation bar by navigating to Appearance > Style properties > Header and navigation > Sticky navigation element > Set it to primary navigation row only or Primary and sub-navigation rows.

Just a quick question as a customer: How do you update the theme if your not using the addon to update the theme files?

Should it be like this:
1) upload the files
2) use the XML file

or is step 2 not needed when updating the theme manualy? :)

For manual upgrading you need to do both steps you mentioned.

Hi @Dalton Prock, any way of getting New Posts tab on mobile view at the top of page rather than off canvas? Too many button presses / hidden out of the way otherwise.

This is actually a bug. It is only supposed to hide in the header when you have the tab bar. When off canvas is visitor tabs are enabled, it should still show at the top with search. Just implemented a fix for it now :)

For manual upgrading you need to do both steps you mentioned.

This is actually a bug. It is only supposed to hide in the header when you have the tab bar. When off canvas is visitor tabs are enabled, it should still show at the top with search. Just implemented a fix for it now :)
Perfect thanks. Any timeline for an update?

After updating my side menu trigger and sidebar tab are locked and dont work. Ive checked my permissions any other reason this may be happening

Guys,

I need your help. How do I center the Xenforo Copyright at the bottom? Tried everything, but no luck.

Am I able to update the url you guys use for Material Icons?

I need to use a higher version (for particular icons), am I able to edit a file and change the version?

Still am unable to get trigger or sidebar tab to work? submitted ticket. Does anyone here have a solution to get rid of the empty space to the left I would much rather have the image gallery fill the page. Seems akward that this isnt an option

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 9.23.05 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 9.23.05 PM.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
Can someone, anyone, please tell me what class the email button uses, you know the one that is in emails sent from your forums i.e 'Confirm email' 'View thread' etc. What is the class name for this button or where could i find it exactly? It's doing my nut in!

Am I able to update the url you guys use for Material Icons?

I need to use a higher version (for particular icons), am I able to edit a file and change the version?
It is recommended that you allow us to update the version as we usually do it when the version of UI.X changes. But this here is the latest Material based icons we use.

Still am unable to get trigger or sidebar tab to work? submitted ticket. Does anyone here have a solution to get rid of the empty space to the left I would much rather have the image gallery fill the page. Seems akward that this isnt an option
Hopefully, someone has answered your ticket based on this.

Can someone, anyone, please tell me what class the email button uses, you know the one that is in emails sent from your forums i.e 'Confirm email' 'View thread' etc. What is the class name for this button or where could i find it exactly? It's doing my nut in!
When you go to templates, there is an Email tab. Under that is core.less, edit it from there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

took me a while to realize it but ui-x2 does not seem to include page number in title tag like the default theme.
on related note... it seems that you can modify title tag in custom themes. so would it be possible to add section name in thread titles (i might have asked for this before)? a custom option in ui-x backend would be great for this. i really miss not having section name in thread titles. it is essential on my forum where sections sometimes have nothing to do with board's name and thread titles not including section name does not indicate which product/service it relates to.

Top Bottom