UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
can anyone point me to setting to make my category nodes taller to display the background image? I cant seem to get them to go 200 high just the default hieght

Node Grid Management?

If anyone has a tutorial on how to set up the background images and edit them please let me know there seems to be about 6 locations to edit the nodes so it's a it confusing for a noob like me

Thx, both problem results! :) Great.

Can you help me one more? I set adventisement in "container header". But i dont know, where i set "logo block" float left? See attach please:

Please, Team of UI.X, can you help me with the problem?

I've been trying to locate if there's a place to style these elements here:

1515420377148.webp

Is there a place to do I just haven't found it? Would like to try and give them a button style appearance.

Thanks!

If anyone has a tutorial on how to set up the background images and edit them please let me know there seems to be about 6 locations to edit the nodes so it's a it confusing for a noob like me

There is some basic documentation for that here: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/nodes/setting-up-th-nodes

I've been trying to locate if there's a place to style these elements here:

Is there a place to do I just haven't found it? Would like to try and give them a button style appearance.

Thanks!
These are the default button sttling, which can be changed in SP > Buttons :)

Sorry for the double post but hopefully someone here can help me.
On my website http://forum.horror.net.au/index.php there are three things I am trying to fix that I can't quite fix at the moment and was hoping for some guidance.

1. Where do I enlarge my logo?
2. Where do I remove the padding/spacing between the navbar and forums + forums and footer? I'd like to have them hard up against each other as it would look a lot better.

Appreciate any help.

1. SP > Basic Options
2a. SP > Header and Navigation > Separate Header from Content Wrapper
2b. Add ```p-body-inner {padding-bottom: 0;}``` to extra.less template

As far as image size for nodes, the images are automatically scaling to fix the node size so it does not particularly matter. However, for best quality I would suggest at least 400 x 400 or larger, although the orientation should be landscape as opposed to portrait.
Hi,
Do you know how can I achieve something like the picture attached? I want to have an arrow that point the current active tab, but I don't seems to find a way to accomplish that.

Thank you for your help

You would need to add this with custom CSS as it is not a supported feature.

Last edited:
@Ian Hitt,
Thanks for the suggestion but all that does is remove the padding for posting new threads etc effectively what I am trying to do is move the content box to be immediately after the sub-nav. In the UI.X theme I can't find the Separate Header from Content Wrapper as you suggested in SP? Am I just dumb?

I looked over the documentation but still having trouble knowing where or how to adjust the node to fit the image. If i want a node to be 200×400 to match the image background and diffrent images per node. Im unable to find any tutorials or examples anywhere so when i upload an inage i just see a default sliver of the image

Please, which language phrases is for "New node indicator"? I need translate and i cant find it.

1515502005646.webp

Thank you for your help.

@Ian Hitt,
Thanks for the suggestion but all that does is remove the padding for posting new threads etc effectively what I am trying to do is move the content box to be immediately after the sub-nav. In the UI.X theme I can't find the Separate Header from Content Wrapper as you suggested in SP? Am I just dumb?

It is the very first option under Header and Navigation.

I looked over the documentation but still having trouble knowing where or how to adjust the node to fit the image. If i want a node to be 200×400 to match the image background and diffrent images per node. Im unable to find any tutorials or examples anywhere so when i upload an inage i just see a default sliver of the image

As I mentioned, any size image should work, so long as it is roughly 400-500px wide at least. If you are having trouble, you can make a ticket at themehouse.com/contact and I'd be glad to assist you further :)

does this work with xenporta 2

So far as I have seen, they are compatible yes :)

Please, which language phrases is for "New node indicator"? I need translate and i cant find it.

View attachment 166073

Thank you for your help.

We made not have made a phrase for it, I will add this issue to our issues tracker.

Looking for some assistance with the FTP setup for installing themes. I have created an FTP user with a specific FTP directory, but I am getting this error when using those details:-

[E_WARNING] ftp_chdir(): Failed to change directory.

The settings default to the XenForo directory path, but even if I change it to the FTP user home directory, I still get the error. Any assistance given will be much appreciated.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.1.2.0 released

UI.X 2 2.0.1.2.0 Change Log
  • Fixed some misspelling on some style properties
  • Added off canvas visitor tabs for mobile
  • Fixed the issues which caused sub-navigation padding vertical to not work
  • Improved thread fields
  • Fixed jump buttons which turned transparent when you would hover over them
  • Fixed long node titles from breaking
  • Fixed the Watch icon from not showing
  • Fixed issues with the search expand function in section links, logo block, and staffbar
  • Fixed the issue with permissions on the whats new and page profiles
  • Fixed the search bar issue on Safari
Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version here.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a UIX 2.0.1.1 theme installed with a UIX-Child theme. I tried to update and it failed :
  • TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnCssUrl() must be of the type array, string given
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1983
  • Généré par: Compte inconnu
  • 10/1/18, à 21:43
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnCssUrl(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), true, '')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(861): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l6/s28/public/helper_js_global.php(33): XF\Template\Templater->fn('css_url', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l6/s28/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2257): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'head', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1715): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Is there a way to update that I missed ?
(ie. copy the upload to server = overwrite some files ? - install the xml : on a child ? a new one ?).

Any help will be appreciated.

Same here. What's the proper way to update the add-on? I tried following this page and uploaded the files in the "upload" folder to the addons/Themehouse folder, letting it overwrite existing files but once it was done the site loaded with an error.

[10-Jan-2018 02:30:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/nolatron/public_html/xxxxxxx/forums/src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Listener/TemplaterSetup.php on line 56

I had to upload a backup of the existing Themehouse folder to get it back to working.

Hi
Thanks for the theme! I love to customize with images and color it is very easy! I have one question where I could not find any more infos to it. In the Navigation there are Symbols next to the entry. (Home has a House Icon etc.) However I am unable to add an icond to a Navigation entry. Can you tell me where I can setup this?

Top Bottom