UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I have a new problem in template: "New profile posts in Whats new can not be turned off"
(https://xenforo.com/community/threads/new-profile-posts-in-whats-new-can-not-be-turned-off.140384)

i need turned off "Profile posts". When i set no in group permision - ok, functions disappear everywhere except title "New profile posts" in page "Whats new". Can you help me?

In default xenforo theme it is correct - "new profile posts" missings. In UIX 2 (version 2.0.1.1.) is visible.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have just implemented a fix that will be available on our next release :)

Another issue: whenever I change any of the colour values in the 'Basic colours' style properties page to a `@xf-uix_` value, the following happens:
1515106361113.webp

I'm unable to select any of the colour-pickers. This also happens to the frontend site on any page:

1515106424710.webp

Also getting this error in the logs:
Less_Exception_Parser: Expected ')' got ',' in anonymous-file-896.less src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php:2793

Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(942): Less_Parser->Error('Expected ')' go...')
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1489): Less_Parser->expectChar(')')
#2 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(858): Less_Parser->parseMixinCall()
#3 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1009): Less_Parser->MatchFuncs(Array)
#4 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1936): Less_Parser->parsePrimary()
#5 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1991): Less_Parser->parseBlock()
#6 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(858): Less_Parser->parseRuleset()
#7 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1009): Less_Parser->MatchFuncs(Array)
#8 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1936): Less_Parser->parsePrimary()
#9 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1991): Less_Parser->parseBlock()
#10 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(858): Less_Parser->parseRuleset()
#11 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(1009): Less_Parser->MatchFuncs(Array)
#12 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(674): Less_Parser->parsePrimary()
#13 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(621): Less_Parser->GetRules(NULL)
#14 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(449): Less_Parser->_parse()
#15 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(330): Less_Parser->parse('// Note that th...')
#16 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:app.less', '@_nav-elTransit...')
#17 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:app.less', NULL)
#18 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#19 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#20 src/addons/SV/RedisCache/XF/CssWriter.php(23): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 13, 1, '790d8bd8a1f7eb9...')
#21 css.php(30): SV\RedisCache\XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 13, 1, '790d8bd8a1f7eb9...')
#22 {main}

Request State:
Code:
array(4) {
["url"] => string(141) "/css.php?css=public%3Anormalize.css%2Cpublic%3Acore.less%2Cpublic%3Aapp.less&s=13&l=1&d=1515106261&k=790d8bd8a1f7eb93fa6ce74fe79020531b8b87c2"
["referrer"] => string(59) "https://fellowsfilm.co.uk/threads/volvo-b7tl-gemini-1.3631/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["css"] => string(53) "public:normalize.css,public:core.less,public:app.less"
["s"] => string(2) "13"
["l"] => string(1) "1"
["d"] => string(10) "1515106261"
["k"] => string(40) "790d8bd8a1f7eb93fa6ce74fe79020531b8b87c2"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Why does your demo page load so slow? I'm interested but I don't want my users waiting for your theme to load.

Another issue: whenever I change any of the colour values in the 'Basic colours' style properties page to a `@xf-uix_` value, the following happens:

I'm unable to select any of the colour-pickers. This also happens to the frontend site on any page:

You cannot set a color to equal itself. Likely the same issue would happen if you set @xf-paletteColor1 to equal @xf-paletteColor1.

You can use the UI.X brand colors on any other color style property other than the one you showed in the screenshot.

Reactions: Tom
I am actually packaging what I hope to be our only beta version of Tactical Light right now. I'd expect to release it fairly soon :)

How can download beta version of Tactical Light? I have not found this style download in my Subscriptions XenForo Theme & Add-on Plan.

Hello. Very good job with UIX2, my users and I are very happy.
I would like to condense section in mobile mode how can I do please ? For forum list mainly.

How can download beta version of Tactical Light? I have not found this style download in my Subscriptions XenForo Theme & Add-on Plan.
This is not a public release, it is for our beta testers specifically. Once they've had their input, we will get ready to release it publicly.

Hi Ian. Forum list for example. I would like to have more information in a small screen like mobile device. Default XF theme is like that for example.

Last edited:
Hi Ian. Forum list for example. I would like to have more information in a small screen like mobile device. Defaut XF theme is like that for example.
For sure, we can reduce some of the paddings and margins. There are variables for this in the style properties or we can do a custom consolidated look if you want!

Thank you. I think we can start with the variables at first, we will see if we need further help. Can you give me some details please ?

Hi,
Do you know how can I achieve something like the picture attached? I want to have an arrow that point the current active tab, but I don't seems to find a way to accomplish that.

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• selected_arrow.webp
    selected_arrow.webp
    850 bytes · Views: 12
got UI.X2 installed and all works great except not all customer user fields are being displayed beneath avatar, only the first one is displayed. Have I found a bug or am i missing a setting somewhere ?

So anyone have recommendations for the image size to act as node background? After a couple weeks away I am back to work on my site and so currently updating all of my plugins/ addons/ themes etc to the latest version. Site is https://forum.horror.net.au - am looking to throw an image (just to break the blandness of the site up a bit) behind news and announcements/ ideas and suggestions etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the double post but hopefully someone here can help me.
On my website http://forum.horror.net.au/index.php there are three things I am trying to fix that I can't quite fix at the moment and was hoping for some guidance.

1. Where do I enlarge my logo?
2. Where do I remove the padding/spacing between the navbar and forums + forums and footer? I'd like to have them hard up against each other as it would look a lot better.

Appreciate any help.

got UI.X2 installed and all works great except not all customer user fields are being displayed beneath avatar, only the first one is displayed. Have I found a bug or am i missing a setting somewhere ?
yes, check in the settings

appearance > style properties > Messages

Message user info elements - here you need to check boxes which you want to show.

Top Bottom