UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Is there a way I can change the background into a photo?
This is doable with the Backstretch functionality which is explained within our documentation here.

EDIT: This is also doable through the page background style property under Page Setup. If none of these property edits work you then I'd suggest using custom CSS.

Last edited:
New to this, bought Xenforo and UI X2 this week.
Found most of the things I needed but can't figure out how to get the navbar next to the logo - so the header takes up less useless space.

Made a little drawing to show what i need:

navbar.webp

Did you move search and the visitor tabs to the header/logo row? If so, you will want to move them all back to navigation, and you can then move the logo into the navigation by setting Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Minimum viewport width to show logo block to "100%".

I just upgraded to ui.x 2 and the xml style file I received seems like it’s a mixture of the light and dark styles. The lower portions colors seem to match what’s on the ThemeHouse website, but the header background color is blue. I tried changing it in the backend, but if I make it match the color as shown on the ThemeHouse website, then it changes some of the text as well, making it almost impossible to read. How can I fix this?

I just upgraded to ui.x 2 and the xml style file I received seems like it’s a mixture of the light and dark styles. The lower portions colors seem to match what’s on the ThemeHouse website, but the header background color is blue. I tried changing it in the backend, but if I make it match the color as shown on the ThemeHouse website, then it changes some of the text as well, making it almost impossible to read. How can I fix this?

The header background is blue by default. You can see a demo of how the theme . should appear here.

I’m sorry. I guess I should of specified that I upgraded to the UI.X 2 Dark. On the main page of the site (where you purchase the theme) it shows the header as being dark as well. It’s easy to change that, but when it does, it makes some text that same color as well, which makes it almost unable to be read since the background colors are dark as well. It there a way to change the header background color without changing text colors? I attached a photo of how it shows on the website when purchasing (I can understand the regular/light version being blue)

Attachments

• A5D4FCC4-9F2D-4B19-B53C-1B948076BE87.webp
    A5D4FCC4-9F2D-4B19-B53C-1B948076BE87.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 8
Ok. That design was what I was wanting since the entire thing was dark :cry:
Is there a way to change just the header background like the old way without changing the text. For example, when you change the header background, the names of newest member changes to that same color, so it becomes almost invisible with the dark backgrounds.

I changed some colors and now the reaction summary looks like this

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-18 um 11.48.47.webp

Is there a style property I can change to get rid of that border?

Top Bottom