UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
64471568fb7fc93eeda92baf695790ba.png

Following the new update I am under xenforo 2.1.0

It looks like it was just an incorrect version string in our API :) force re-installing the theme should resolve the issue.

Getting this error on both light and dark versions of this layout.
Latest Update on UI.X Add on and Themes.

• XF\CssRenderException: Error rendering template public:lightslider.less: variable @fa-var-chevron-right is undefined in file public:lightslider.less in public:lightslider.less (on or near line 1243)
  • src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87

Another issue I've noticed is that when you close the Category, the Chevron stays the same rather than changing directions..
Anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Is the blue in the top intended? Looks very strange in the update. I changed them back to being the "normal" color.

I really wonder if anyone is having the same problem with me. During the update, my server load litreally goes crazy!

Load Averages: 150.81 135.24 118.88

And it's all CSS.php

I shouldn't be seeing this...

XF & UI.X 2.1.2

Are you running the latest version of XenForo 2.1.2, the theme 2.1.2.0.0, and the UI.X add-on 2.1.1? Check to make sure you do not have any outdated templates in your child theme, and check to see if you can replicate this issue in the uncustomized version of UI.X as well.

@Recep Baltaş @easiii This is because you have an outdated PAGE_CONTAINER template in your child theme, not due to anything in UI.X @easiii specifically since you have already opened up and saved your child theme to remove the line, you are no longer able to have XenForo help merge those templates. My suggestion would be (depending on how much customizing you have done in that template) to simply revert your template i the child theme so it is no longer in an outdated broken state, and then re-make the changes.

@easiii I am unable to replicate this issue as well. Check and see if it works in the uncustomized parent version of the theme.

Top Bottom