ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
Hey,

Sorry to be bother you, I'm trying to make

68Jy8mK.png

TVZcANN.png

That bottom data show expanded by default. I keep trying to change things but I keep breaking things. Please advise

cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

Version 2.1 released

Version 2.1 released
  • Cleaner coding for Javascript
  • Add global easing options (effect & duration)
  • Template modified (was still using the old code written 1 year ago)
  • Add an option to control the postbit toggle state in XenForo Options (I will not add it like a user option)

To upgrade: use the Auto installer addon or upload files & import xml

P.S: for those who want to have a very clean files structure, please delete this file:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you sir! I'll be sure to send a donation over when I can.
Well, you will be then the second member to donate for that addon that has been created in November 2011. I guess I will have to open a bottle of champaign for this. :rolleyes:
Thank you Eoj.

Well, you will be then the second member to donate for that addon that has been created in November 2011. I guess I will have to open a bottle of champaign for this. :rolleyes:
Thank you Eoj.

I'm surprised, I'm just curious, what's the usual donation for addons? I want to make sure I don't offend. XD

Cedric I am planning a new kind of page with various sections.
One section would be a mini sized node tree display with top level categories only.
(Like the Quick Nav popup but on a content page, displaying mini category bars like on the main node tree.

I would like this mini node tree to display just the top level categories + a few admin selected expanded items
so this would be very like the most basic part of ToggleMe.
Just want to check if this sounds possible?

It could also make a nice sidebar widget.
Discuss in PC if you prefer?

Cedric I am planning a new kind of page with various sections.
One section would be a mini sized node tree display with top level categories only.
(Like the Quick Nav popup but on a content page, displaying mini category bars like on the main node tree.

I would like this mini node tree to display just the top level categories + a few admin selected expanded items
so this would be very like the most basic part of ToggleMe.
Just want to check if this sounds possible?

It could also make a nice sidebar widget.
Discuss in PC if you prefer?

If it's a new page that is going to be created, the best would be to include with it some basic jquery code. But don't hesitate to send me pm if you have question.

Hello cclaerhout,

Thank you for a fantastic add-on - your work is greatly appreciated! :)

Is it possible to specify a new div/container to be collapsible?

For example if I was to create a new container div at the top of the forum_list page, could ToggleME be applied to this too?

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you again for your add-on.

I am getting multiple toggle images on the sidebar. Like a previous poster,

Has this problem been solved? Im using latest version

When attempting to upgrade, I receive a message: "Please enter a valid callback method."

All files have been uploaded repeatedly. It's the upgrade step that's causing problems. Halp?

When attempting to upgrade, I receive a message: "Please enter a valid callback method."

All files have been uploaded repeatedly. It's the upgrade step that's causing problems. Halp?
You did not upload the files correctly. Use the Chris auto uploader to avoid these problems.

I was just curious Cedric would you consider posting a version of the Node Toggle (only) without it styling the category different upon collapse version? So a standalone Node toggle that just collapses as normal but doesn't style upon collapse. I thought I'd ask (as it never hurts to ask) and understand if this is something you won't do.

Keep up the excellent work. :)

I was just curious Cedric would you consider posting a version of the Node Toggle (only) without it styling the category different upon collapse version? So a standalone Node toggle that just collapses as normal but doesn't style upon collapse. I thought I'd ask (as it never hurts to ask) and understand if this is something you won't do.

Keep up the excellent work. :)
I think what you want has been introduced in the 1.9 version: the "collapsed categories" can keep the same style.

Attachments

• demo.webp
    demo.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
I think what you want has been introduced in the 1.9 version: the "collapsed categories" can keep the same style.

ooooh. You are a star Cedric. I'm going to check this out and give it a test run right now (since I've been designing a whole bunch of toggle icons). Thanks for the info. :)

My jaw almost hit the floor when I seen the amount of options you added. Flawless install, no issues whatsoever and easy to setup. Just want to say an add-on for my site that will be staying, permanently. Thanks again. :)

toggle_preview.webp

Top Bottom