ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
My jaw almost hit the floor when I seen the amount of options you added. Flawless install, no issues whatsoever and easy to setup. Just want to say an add-on for my site that will be staying, permanently. Thanks again. :)

View attachment 44914
... your buttons are far more sexier than mine, I'm jealous ;) For the addon, I think It would need to be fully rewritten when XenForo 1.2 will be released. Which is a problem for the time it will require, but which will be also an advantage since the php code is not well organized; and It would deserve to use TMS/TMC to cache the modifications.

... your buttons are far more sexier than mine, I'm jealous ;) For the addon, I think It would need to be fully rewritten when XenForo 1.2 will be released. Which is a problem for the time it will require, but which will be also an advantage since the php code is not well organized; and It would deserve to use TMS/TMC to cache the modifications.

If you are wanting the PSD Cedric you are more than welcome to have it I can certainly send it over to you. The colours are easy to modify within them but the offer is there if you are wanting them. :)

Now I'm dreading 1.2 :cry: hopefully the toggle will still work but you know way more than me and will have a good hunch what will happen when 1.2 comes.

The toggle button doesn't show up on my category nodes, but I can click where it's supposed to be & it toggles.

testy.webp

The toggle button doesn't show up on my category nodes, but I can click where it's supposed to be & it toggles.

View attachment 46069

it's an incorrectly set path issue.

you have

Code:
.tglWchild.active {
    background-image: url("styles/infinite/xenforo/widgets/toggle-sprite.png");

it should be

Code:
.tglWchild.active {
    background-image: url("styles/default/xenforo/widgets/toggle-sprite.png");

toggle.webp

Thank you Shelley.
If you're using a custom theme with a custom directory, the images directory of the addon must all be uploaded to this directory too.

I've read the "Collapsible Sidebar" addon archived forum messages and many users had problems with notices display. I've had a quick look and I don't have any. I guess these problems are coming from the margin right value of 260px (250px for the default Xen sidebar width + a margin of 10px). I've done a simple and quick fix to get the real forum value (if style is not using the default 250px value). I can't put the fix in the original message because it is archived now. I put it then in that message.

I'm having a minor problem with this. I collapse the sidebar, and then if I re-expand it the forums cover up the sidebar. Hopefully I didn't miss this being addressed already in this thread.

example:
upload_2013-6-8_1-9-1.webp

Any ideas? It does it on the default style also.

Hi!
I don't understand, how to find the ID, Shoutbox (chat)?
You can select here to automatically close some Extra Categories, for example the Shoutbox. To perform this operation, you have to find their IDs. The easiest way to do it is to look inside your page html code and find the tag of their Toggle Button.

The IDs of these EXTRA categories always use the same following pattern: _crc_XX-X (X being some numbers)

Unsure what you mean. The Id for the shoutbox would be as follows #taigachat_full followed by the classes for the alt views .taigachat_alt .taigachat_reverse

So any additional styling can be done adding to the toggle css say for example pointing different toggle designs and setting the coordinates differently if that is something you wanted to do.

Hi!
I don't understand, how to find the ID, Shoutbox (chat)?
You can select here to automatically close some Extra Categories, for example the Shoutbox. To perform this operation, you have to find their IDs. The easiest way to do it is to look inside your page html code and find the tag of their Toggle Button.

The IDs of these EXTRA categories always use the same following pattern: _crc_XX-X (X being some numbers)

Just tinkered around and to style the category icons (baring in mind you have the icons placed on a sprite) heres the shoutbox toggles change to a brown gradient (it was previously green)

Code:
.nodeList.taigachat_alt .categoryStrip {background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/categorystrip-brown.png') repeat-x center;
border-color: #846137 #846137 #785E3F;}
.nodeList.taigachat_alt .tglWchild.active {background-position: 17px 0;}
.nodeList.taigachat_alt. tglWchild.inactive { background-position: 17px 47px;}

The output of that is as follows. (screeshot below) bare in mind the toggle icons and categorystrip was previously green) so with regards to that use the taigai chat classes followed by the category and toggle classes.
Screenshot_1.webp

For other examples of changing the icons up you'll have to find out your Node ID's and add the css accordingly. I wrote a brief guide here that might help you. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/different-toggle-icons-per-node.1747/

You can find the node IDs by using a code inspector built into your browser so finding out those ids and adding the appropriate css will allow you to style or whatever you are planning to do. :)

Just tinkered around and to style the category icons (baring in mind you have the icons placed on a sprite) heres the shoutbox toggles change to a brown gradient (it was previously green)

Code:
.nodeList.taigachat_alt .categoryStrip {background: url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/categorystrip-brown.png') repeat-x center;
border-color: #846137 #846137 #785E3F;}
.nodeList.taigachat_alt .tglWchild.active {background-position: 17px 0;}
.nodeList.taigachat_alt. tglWchild.inactive { background-position: 17px 47px;}

The output of that is as follows. (screeshot below) bare in mind the toggle icons and categorystrip was previously green) so with regards to that use the taigai chat classes followed by the category and toggle classes.
View attachment 52221

For other examples of changing the icons up you'll have to find out your Node ID's and add the css accordingly. I wrote a brief guide here that might help you. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/different-toggle-icons-per-node.1747/

You can find the node IDs by using a code inspector built into your browser so finding out those ids and adding the appropriate css will allow you to style or whatever you are planning to do. :)
I'm Sorry,
Could you help me find my Node ID for chat? and sorry my English, because i'm Russian :)

Top Bottom