[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
A Suggestion:

I start using this on my site and I need to add Tags on a lot of threads, I find it very difficult task to add Same Tag on each single thread one by one (Open threads and edit tags, one by one). Can you consider adding an easy way to Add Tags on multiple selected threads? it would save a lot of time. Thank you!

View attachment 40126

+1 on this. Good suggestion.

This seems like a nice add-on, well done!

I may have run into a bug tho ... I had misspelled a tag in a certain thread, so I edited the tags, deleted the misspelled tag, and added it again spelled correctly. But when I search for that tag, the thread is not listed. However, when I use the misspelled word in the search it is listed ...

This seems like a nice add-on, well done!

I may have run into a bug tho ... I had misspelled a tag in a certain thread, so I edited the tags, deleted the misspelled tag, and added it again spelled correctly. But when I search for that tag, the thread is not listed. However, when I use the misspelled word in the search it is listed ...

Tag page is cached for sometime, wait for some hours before seeing it listing.

You can delete it.
Ah, I see now, in the Admin CP. Thanks again. However, when I click to delete it, I confirm and then get a white page with nothing in it, and I see this in my Apache error log:

[Mon Feb 18 13:35:18 2013] [error] [client [MY-IP-ADDRESS]] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function Tinhte_XenTag_getForumsByIds() on a non-object in [FORUM_ROOT]/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Model/TaggedContent.php on line 100, referer: [FORUM-URL]/admin.php?xentag-tags/&page=3

It would be great for the autolinker to automatically populate tags of threads where previously used tags appear in its content. Is that likely to be an option in future versions?

It would be great for the autolinker to automatically populate tags of threads where previously used tags appear in its content. Is that likely to be an option in future versions?

May not.
I don't want un-quality tags and spam tags.

May not.
I don't want un-quality tags and spam tags.
I can understand that. However it may be relevant in some cases. For example i run a Sports Forum. I usually tag players names from within a thread. My users know that clicking on the tag will bring up other discussion threads on the players. Its useful in that sense.

Hello
Just have a css question. In which template or file is called the comma (,) between each tag?

Thank you
index.webp

Hello Beardy Matt,
I tried to, but it mess up the tag edition... it sticks all the tags alltogether

How can I remove the word "Tag Cloud" from the tag cloud?
I'd like to just show links to the tags int he cloud on my forums.
I'm using the widget mod if that matters?

Thanks

Thanks

How can I remove the word "Tag Cloud" from the tag cloud?
I'd like to just show links to the tags int he cloud on my forums.
I'm using the widget mod if that matters?

Thanks

Thanks

If you use the widget for Widget Framework, you can name any title you want.

If you use the widget for Widget Framework, you can name any title you want.
I don't think it's the widgets name, it's linking back to the tag page

tag.webp

ah I see where you can change the title, I'd like to remove it completely if possible
when I set it to blank it puts the default name in it

I'll play around with it more

I don't think it's the widgets name, it's linking back to the tag page

View attachment 40762

ah I see where you can change the title, I'd like to remove it completely if possible
when I set it to blank it puts the default name in it

I'll play around with it more
If you left the title empty, it will display the original text as the title. Best to use CSS to hide the title.

Top Bottom