[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
It's similar threads by same tags. I call it is [XenTag] Related Thread widget.
Add it from widget list.
It sounds cool ... but no one can find it or knows about it.
Can you make reference to it's existence in the XenTag description somewhere ?

You might help people find it if you started a discussion called:
[XenTag] Related Thread widget - (Similar threads by Tags)

Newbies are searching for: related thread, similar threads in the Resource section and nothing about your work comes up.

Newbies are searching for: related thread, similar threads in the Resource section and nothing about your work comes up.
yeah, I'm still confused where the "[XenTag] Related Thread widget - (Similar threads by Tags)" exist :confused:
Is it in Widget Framework? i don't use WF.

Another way to do this would be to use
[XenTag] Related Thread widget by Tag - (Similar threads by Tags)
in a Update title for XenTag for an upcoming release.
Note: I have the words Tag Tags similar related all in the title. To help XenTag be found by the people interested.
:)

Adding good titles is like keyword stuffing but legal :)

It doesn't look like you can disable auto tags on specific nodes. You can only control that option globally looking at the option in the ACP

autotag.webp

To me ... tags is an admin / moderator thing.
I would keep the tags *TO A MINIMUM*. They should be only the best threads or articles or wiki items.
They are useful on my site, as it's mostly about people wanting information, so having key words makes finding the possible solution easier. Most of our members don't add them anyway, and like I mentioned, I'm the one adding 99.9% of them. At least that way, I know they are consistent. I certainly wouldn't force them on members though.

Greetings,

I am facing an issue with the Addon TagMe (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-tag-me.386/)

Tag me allow the insertion of @ infront of Member name with alert.

When i activate your script and add the @ infront of the name i got this :

member_nameoh yeah

it adds 'oh yeah' after the member name ;) and member link is linked to an tag which not exist (member name tag)

Any idea of what is doing this ?

Regards,

I'm currently having an issue when searching, and I do not have this addon activated:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_SocialGroups_Model_Forum::Tinhte_XenTag_getForumsByIds() in /home/content/11/10724511/html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Search/DataHandler/Forum.php on line 68

Greetings,

I am facing an issue with the Addon TagMe (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-tag-me.386/)

Tag me allow the insertion of @ infront of Member name with alert.

When i activate your script and add the @ infront of the name i got this :

member_nameoh yeah

it adds 'oh yeah' after the member name ;) and member link is linked to an tag which not exist (member name tag)

Any idea of what is doing this ?

Regards,

Just a typo error, fixed in next version.

I'm currently having an issue when searching, and I do not have this addon activated:

This issue from Social Group addon of Waindigo. I have lots of trouble with this addon, event can not uninstall this one :(

thank you for the update, the 'oh yeah' egg is no more displayed :)
But it seems that there is still an issue with the TagMe addon.
When using "@member" entry, it displays the tag "member". (TagMe use the @ to mention and alert a user that his name has been mentioned in a post)
I have report the issue to 'TagMe' developper.

Top Bottom