[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
No, we dont' support these addon yet. And I have no plan to support these addons.
You can contact these addon author for supporting this feature.
ufr3O.png

How to remove tag on bbcode

With versions 1.3.3 & 1.3.4 attempts by guest users to access page nodes results in this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.​
Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.​
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.​
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.​

This is critical because my privacy policy (required as per TOS for AdSense, which pays the bills) is displayed by a page node and cannot be seen by guest users, who are the only ones who see my ads. :(

I'll leave one example up (this XF using XenTag 1.3.4 site doesn't have any ads or any other page nodes):

The other site (on XenTag 1.3.3) where this is happening I will have to revert to XenTag 1.2.x ASAP.

Three sites using XenTag 1.2.12 and one site using XenTag 1.2.6 do not have this issue (not surprising since 1.2.x did not support tags for page nodes).

I can no longer reproduce the error in the other site. It's XenTag is now running with 1.3.3 XML and 1.2.12 files (it rejected my attempt to downgrade the XML after I had downgraded the files :mad:).

Would it be possible for you to include a class to differentiate tags from internal or external links (These both use internalLink and externalLink respectively).

I'll leave one example up (this XF using XenTag 1.3.4 site doesn't have any ads or any other page nodes):

I guess the example is no longer misbehaving. "kennebunkjohns.org" is of four XF sites I'm moving to a new host this week, and the problem seems to have vanished in the process.

On more reason not to look back! :D

The other site with the issue won't be moving for a week or two.

Can I add tags to pages?
Yes, since 1.3.1

1.3.1 Update

• Add tags for Xenforo Pages (tag on page editor in Admin section). Demo link:http://www.tinhte.vn/pages/cafe/ (scroll down to see it)
  • Importer for vBulletin 3.7 or older
  • Better Unicode support
  • Better Auto Tag pages link
As usual, if you upgrade XenTag from very old version, you need to rebuild Thread & Wiki search index after upgrade process.

Is there any possibility of adding a class to the <a href> in the below function in the next update?

Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php

EG:
PHP:
protected static function _getImplodedTags(array $tags, $getLinks = false) {
                $result = array();

if ($getLinks) {
                        foreach ($tags as $tag) {
                                $result[] = '<a class="Tinhte_XenTag_Taghref" href="'
                                                                . XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink(Tinhte_XenTag_Option::get('routePrefix'), $tag)
                                                                . '">' . htmlspecialchars($tag) . '</a>';
                        }
                } else {
                        foreach ($tags as $tag) {
                                $result[] = htmlspecialchars($tag);
                        }
                }

return implode(', ', $result);
        }

Makes it a lot easier to style the tags with EXTRA.css and not having to edit your code files.

tags.webp

Thanks

I wonder if website sponsors might want to Watch specific Tags ?
ie. if someone posts a thread with one of their products as a tag ... might the sponsor want an alert ?

I know sponsors have requested that they get reports (usually via email) if a thread is posted with keywords they are interested in. Seems like watching a Tag could be useful as well.

Did vBulletin ever have Tag Watching ?

I seem to be having some issues with this add-on playing with KingK's BB Code Manager:

Code:
#0 library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(100): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 100, Array)
#1 [internal function]: KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderAdvancedOptionsTag(Array, Array, Object(Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base))

Any ideas?

I seem to be having some issues with this add-on playing with KingK's BB Code Manager:

Code:
#0 library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(100): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 100, Array)
#1 [internal function]: KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderAdvancedOptionsTag(Array, Array, Object(Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base))

Any ideas?
I've got the BBcode manager installed as well, and I don't have that error. What BB codes are you using it for?

Top Bottom