[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
We have some custom wiki stuff that we have BB Codes for.

I cannot imagine anything having to do with the tags causing it, but for some reason the error message does show a line with some XenTag related code. I disabled the tags for now, as our server has gone absolutely bonkers, to the point where it just freezes. Not sure that's related, but I'm getting desperate for a solution for it.

For some reason, I no longer cannot add tags or edit exising tags (options to do so has disappeared). Checked everything, templates, settings, etc. Have others experienced the same? Looking for clues what might be wrong.

I updated to the latest version and it seems to have created some issues. All tags previously created now no longer work, but the ones created after the update do. Is there a way to rebuild tags data? if not, is there an easy way to purge all tags data and start fresh?

I updated to the latest version and it seems to have created some issues. All tags previously created now no longer work, but the ones created after the update do. Is there a way to rebuild tags data? if not, is there an easy way to purge all tags data and start fresh?

Rebuild your search index for thread & wiki (if you have). That's all.

Dinh Thanh updated [Tinhte] XenTag with a new update entry:

Big Update

1. Support tags for Forum node (You can add tags when create or edit forum node).
  2. Add Description for tags. You can add description for a tag by edit it in AdminCP or click "Edit tag" button on a Tag page. A permission for editing a tag was also added on Group permission. This feature is great for SEO.
  3. Content Type priority options for tag pages. Now you can set Page, Wiki or forums was being displayed with higher priority than others.
  4. Fix a bug when we edit page node....

Read the rest of this update entry...

It says "The field 'tinhte_xentag_tags_text' was not recognised." when I add (existing) tags to a forum node.
Hit "Save Forum" works fine.

Where can I find this:

Add Description for tags. You can add description for a tag by edit it in AdminCP or click "Edit tag" button on a Tag page. A permission for editing a tag was also added on Group permission. This feature is great for SEO.

Where can I find this:
Add Description for tags. You can add description for a tag by edit it in AdminCP or click

You can find it on Applications/Tags menu (admincp).
You also give yourself a permission to edit tag & edit description of any tag pages on front-end, ie. /tags/tag-name/ by clicking "Edit tag" button.

Dinh Thanh updated [Tinhte] XenTag with a new update entry:

Fixed "tinhte_xentag_tags_text was not recognized" message

Fixed "tinhte_xentag_tags_text was not recognized" message.
Require import xml only if you upgrade from 1.5.1.

1.5.1 Update:
  1. Support tags for Forum node (You can add tags while creating or editing forum node).
  2. Add Description for tags. You can add description for a tag by edit it in AdminCP or click "Edit tag" button on a Tag page. A permission for editing a tag was also added on Group permission. This feature is great for SEO.
  3. Content Type priority options for tag...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A Suggestion:

I start using this on my site and I need to add Tags on a lot of threads, I find it very difficult task to add Same Tag on each single thread one by one (Open threads and edit tags, one by one). Can you consider adding an easy way to Add Tags on multiple selected threads? it would save a lot of time. Thank you!

add-tags.webp

A Suggestion:

I start using this on my site and I need to add Tags on a lot of threads, I find it very difficult task to add Same Tag on each single thread one by one (Open threads and edit tags, one by one). Can you consider adding an easy way to Add Tags on multiple selected threads? it would save a lot of time. Thank you!

View attachment 40126
You can click edit in the thread list, there is a textbox for tags.

Here is my issue. The field "Tags" just" doesn't appear at the bottom of the most pages. But it appears at some themes, especially the ones with only one page. Have rebuild caches.

Top Bottom