[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
We use SimpleForms to submit things. Is there a way to get tags connected to it even if it's through the post to automatically have a line to be converted like: [Xentags: keyword1, keyword2]?

We use SimpleForms to submit things. Is there a way to get tags connected to it even if it's through the post to automatically have a line to be converted like: [Xentags: keyword1, keyword2]?

Ask simple form owner about this.

The issue has been fixed. New version should be available soon ;)
Bug
Widget type: Xentag Related threads
The avatars of the thread owner is shown as no gender. Example see here. In this example, the thread poster is the same person and gender female but on the widget, avatars do not show that.

Bug
Widget type: Xentag Related threads
The avatars of the thread owner is shown as no gender. Example see here. In this example, the thread poster is the same person and gender female but on the widget, avatars do not show that.

That's a big bug :)

Any idea on this error?

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_Page::canViewResult() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/Tapatalk/Model/Search.php on line 34 and defined - library/Tinhte/XenTag/Search/DataHandler/Page.php:72
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:30 AM

Stack Trace

#0 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Search/DataHandler/Page.php(72): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/aquiah5/p...', 72, Array)
#1 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/Tapatalk/Model/Search.php(34): Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_Page->canViewResult(false, Array)
#2 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(305): Tapatalk_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData(Array, Array, false, NULL)
#3 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(82): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults(Array, NULL)
#4 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(230): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral('restrictions-an...', Array, 'date')
#5 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(26): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#6 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#7 /home/aquiah5/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/aquiah5/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(78) "http://www.xyz.com/search/search/?keywords=restrictions-and-covenants"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["keywords"] => string(26) "restrictions-and-covenants"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

When I added the word following message appears:

Code:
The following error occurred:
Please enter a value for the required field 'tag_text'.

Screen Shot 2012-11-11 at 9.29.13 PM.webp

Where is wrong?

Any idea on this error?
This is a bug. A new version will be released soon. In the mean time, you can do a manual edit to make it work.

File: xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Search/DataHandler/Page.php
Line 72
PHP:
public function canViewResult(array$result, array$viewingUser) {

Replace with
PHP:
public function canViewResult($result, array$viewingUser) {

When I added the word following message appears:

Code:
The following error occurred:
Please enter a value for the required field 'tag_text'.

View attachment 36819

Where is wrong?

Where did you get this error? I mean which page, what were you trying to submit?

It works with other languages but not in arabic.
That sounds strange, I got it working with a lot of foreign languages already. Please start a conversation with me with your site detail + some sample arabic words. Thank you.

Trying to edit a page in AdminCP
Code:
PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Declaration of Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_Page::canViewResult() must be compatible with that of XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract::canViewResult() in <b>/home/aquiah5/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Search/DataHandler/Page.php</b> on line <b>106</b><br /

Trying to edit a page in AdminCP
Code:
PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Declaration of Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_Page::canViewResult() must be compatible with that of XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract::canViewResult() in <b>/home/aquiah5/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Search/DataHandler/Page.php</b> on line <b>106</b><br /
Please revert the edit and wait for the release then. Sorry.

Oops! I use XenPorta, and when i add tag to article (this newspage from thread in selected forum), and after that I receive an error
Template Errors: EWRporta_ArticleView
  1. mb_strripos() [<a href='function.mb-strripos'>function.mb-strripos</a>]: Offset not contained in string. in /.../library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php, line 32
XenTag 1.3.4

if disable autotag mode, then the error disappears

Just a note:

When searching the Resources for : tag or tags (Title searching).
This addon doesn't show up in the list.

A better name would be: [Tinhte] Xen Tags

I am getting this error after installing this plugin, specifically when I go to edit a wiki page or create a new page.

Fatal error: Class 'Tinhte_XenTag_Listener' not found in /home/canyonco/public_html/library/Tinhte/WikiTag/Listener.php on line 39

Any ideas?

Fixed. My Xen Tag was higher than the version it said it required, but updating it fixed the problem.

Top Bottom