[Tinhte] HTML5 Uploader (Unmaintained)

[Tinhte] HTML5 Uploader (Unmaintained) 1.0.3

No permission to download
Error on upgrading:
Callback Tinhte_Html5Uploader_Listener::file_health_check is invalid (Invalid Method).

Only happens when upgrading this addon with Chris D addon installer.
With normal addon upgrade, it works now.

Just to confirm we need to leave 'Flash' bit ticked in attachment settings for this to work properly as without that ticked it does a single file

Need to try at a pc because on an android device i can upload only one. Even this box ist ticked.

Bug?
  • You can't upload new files when it's still currently uploading?
  • Upload a new file, then delete it after successful upload.
    You can't upload any new files anymore.
    Upload button does nothing.
  • Drag and drop upload don't have progress bar.
Another bug:
When you upload a file larger than your attachment file size limit, it will still process the file and upload and just display an error after upload :/. But with incomplete info.
upload_2015-7-17_16-53-29.webp

I don't use apple products but some said there was a bug with those, I'll revert if any issues, cheers HWS.

After downgrade to 1.0.2b it is working again.
But need to delete the addon first as well to delete the uploaded files before.
Only overwrite does not work.
I did the same, now I'm using the previous version 1.0.2b too.
Tested with IOS and Android and everything is working perfect. (can select multiple files in mobile devices)

Error on upgrading:

Only happens when upgrading this addon with Chris D addon installer.
With normal addon upgrade, it works now.
I had that error using the XML in the initial folder. I used the one inside the /library/Tinhte/Html5Uploader/ and it worked fine.

Why Xenforo still use flash to manage multiple uploads?
Perhaps it's related to the fact that XenForo is still trying to be compatible with ancient browsers like IE 9 or below. If I guessed correctly, then any HTML5 based uploader will utilize File API, and the first IE to have that File API support is IE 10. More info about what browsers support File API here.

One of my forums' founders has an iOS device. He just tested it a few hours ago with multiple files. And he confirmed that it was working just fine, the upload progress appeared and the upload went well.

@Robust I believe only the HTML5 Uploader. But it'd be nice if it'd fallback to Flash uploader in case the browser didn't support HTML5. And if it didn't support Flash as well, it'd fallback to basic uploader.

thank you, i thought i was the only one. i have been looking for hours through all my coding, wondering on where i went wrong to cause the mass space on the right side of my style using IE11. after checking that all was fine coding wise, i started on the addons. and because the space appears on the right side of thread pages only, i figured it had to be an addon which effects threads/posts pages, and this addon was my first guess. thank god disabling this fixed my issue!

added screenshot. notice bottom scroll bar.
View attachment 97530
This bug is actually still there. IE 11 shows a horizontal scroll bar going way out right, even though there is nothing visible there. This occurs when you are in thread_view and quick reply is available, and, of course, the HTML5 uploader is enabled.

The bug is in: ./js/Tinhte/Html5Uploader/plupload/js/plupload.full.min.js

There's a "font-size:999px" in a style attribute. Found easily since it's the only font-size in that script.

Changing that to any normal size font removes the horizontal scroll bar.

Top Bottom