DROP template_modifications;
DROP TABLE tms_modification;

Done this
TMS setup returns the same error
In x_template_map, i only have columns :

template_map_id
style_id
title template_id

hm.. I'll check it out on fresh install.
it's possible that your db doesn't handle nested transactions.

Thank you
I managed to set up earlier version,
I deleted folders to do a fresh install with this one and the message occured.

When I download the file, all I get is an XML. When I try to upload via the ACP I get the error: "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."

I've some modifications in my site that I would like to transfer to TMS so that when I'll upgrade I'll never had any problem. I've some questions.

How can I find all the modified templates?
When I've found them how can I transfer all the modifications so that I'll have a standard template and all the mods done by TMS?

I mean, I've to find the mod in the template and trasfer it to TMS manually or there's a better and faster way to do this?

I'll have surely some more questions but by now I'm studying TMS to fully understand how it works.

Thanks for your effort anyway :)

When I download the file, all I get is an XML. When I try to upload via the ACP I get the error: "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."
Seems that you placed it into wrong dir.
How can I find all the modified templates?
When I've found them how can I transfer all the modifications so that I'll have a standard template and all the mods done by TMS?
Appearance->Customized Components
Transfer can be done only manually. Just revert template and try to reach same result using mods.

Request ACP Permission for "TMS Access"
i have a design artist who should only access TMS + xenforo templates/stylesproperties. but I have to give him 2 ACP permission "Manage options" (phrase admin_permission_option) to access TMS. and i don't want that he can access all xenforo options cause of security/abuse.

can you please implement a own selectable admin permission for TMS?

Request ACP Permission for "TMS Access"
i have a design artist who should only access TMS + xenforo templates/stylesproperties. but I have to give him 2 ACP permission "Manage options" (phrase admin_permission_option) to access TMS. and i don't want that he can access all xenforo options cause of security/abuse.

can you please implement a own selectable admin permission for TMS?
For now could you try to comment line as below in TMS_ControllerAdmin_Modification?
Code:
    protected function _preDispatch($action)
    {
        //$this->assertAdminPermission('option');
        parent::_preDispatch($action);
    }

I will remove it in the next release. There will be tms access = template access for simplicity.

How do I install this if I have made template edits to themes? My default theme has no template edits I THINK.

How do I install this if I have made template edits to themes? My default theme has no template edits I THINK.
Install it as usual. Just try to replace template edits by mods.
Or you can leave edits and attach mods to child style instead of master.

I'm struggling to make this work. Here is my tale of woe:

Woe 1: My first problem was that I kept getting the error "The requested template modification could not be found." whenever I clicked "Save & Check". It turned out my search & replace caused a syntax error in the template so it didn't get saved, but I had to look at that log thing and scratch my head for a good while to figure it out. Annoying, but not the end of the world.

Woe 2: I then managed to find an add-on you had kindly created for exactly the problem I was trying to solve! (Sub-nodes in columns.) However, while installing this add-on my forums crashed and all I got were blank pages. Luckily the admin CP was somehow still working (although the layout seemed "damaged"), so I managed to rebuild various caches etc. and in the end everything was back to normal. *Big sigh of relief* I promptly uninstalled the add-on.

Woe 3: I looked at the add-on install file XML and extracted the search and replace fields, which seemed reasonable to me. I used TMS to create a new modification, and then put these values in. I then clicked "Save & Check", but again I got the "The requested template modification could not be found" error.

Woe 4: I clicked the browser's "back" button, and edited the "replace" field so it wouldn't modify anything. Again I clicked "Save & Check", and this time it worked. I then went back to edit the modification and put back the replace value from the XML file. Again I clicked "Save & Check", and this time it worked (I thought). However, after looking at the list of modifications and then opening my modification again, it appears it wasn't really saved anyway, as the "harmless" version that didn't make any changes was still there.

Is this option should be check as normal?

Careful Rebuild
Use it only if you have errors while rebuilding.
This will decrease amount of operations in one step of rebuilding.

Attention: If you're using TMS and you want to upgrade to xenforo 1.1.4, wait for guitars update!

Code:
Declaration of TMS_Model_Template::fetchAllKeyed() should be compatible with XenForo_Model::fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind = Array, $nullPrefix = '')

Here's a fix:

Replace the fetchAllKeyed function in TMS/Model/Template.php with:
Code:
	public function fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind = array(), $nullPrefix = '')
	{
		if (strpos($sql, 'template_map') !== false) {
			$sql = str_replace('SELECT ', 'SELECT template_map.template_final, template_map.template_modifications, ', $sql);
		}

return parent::fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind, $nullPrefix);
	}

Top Bottom