TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

TeamSpeak 3 Integration - Connect your TeamSpeak 3 server to your XenForo board.

TeamSpeak 3 Integration allows you to establish a connection and manage your TeamSpeak servers from the comfort of the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
Features:
  • Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with TeamSpeak server groups.
  • Manage virtual servers set up on your TeamSpeak instance.
  • Take snapshots of your virtual server configurations and deploy them too....

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

Nice add-on, I'm using Mumble at the moment but without any integration a part a widget.

3 questions:

Is it possible to block users or a group who don't have permissions to user the Teamspeak?
Widget available?
Do you have a website where we can test it?

Thanks.

Is it possible to block users or a group who don't have permissions to user the Teamspeak?
You mean a permission to prevent users from accessing the TeamSpeak area on XenForo? That can be added.
Widget available?
Widgets are planned once the core add-on is wrapped up. It's still in a beta stage and I wanted to make it public to get more eyes on it. Widgets aren't too far off though.
Do you have a website where we can test it?
Should have it deployed to a live site at some point today for test purposes. :)

Any plans to allow members on the forum to enter a unique id from teamspeak, and when they join the server move them to a group depending on what group they are on the forum (like the unmaintained Teamspeak addon)? Tag me if you do, because I'm seriously in need of it.

Any plans to allow members on the forum to enter a unique id from teamspeak, and when they join the server move them to a group depending on what group they are on the forum (like the unmaintained Teamspeak addon)? Tag me if you do, because I'm seriously in need of it.
This is what this add-on does (amongst other things). Users will connect to the server via the TeamSpeak page under their account area and behind the scenes, the system will establish a sync and associate the groups they should be part of.

This is what this add-on does (amongst other things). Users will connect to the server via the TeamSpeak page under their account area and behind the scenes, the system will establish a sync and associate the groups they should be part of.
Sounds good, my only other concern is if users can change their unique id things. If a user is banned from ts - they shouldn't be able to re-add themselves to the group by changing their ID.

@NixFifty,

I get this error trying to test the connection:
Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 30
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionTestTeamSpeak() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13

And while uninstalling it seems to make it actually make it vanish, it does leave this in the error log:

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 92
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::stepDeleteData() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 46
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in Waindigo/Tabs/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 20
Waindigo_Tabs_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in Bookmarks/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 48
Bookmarks_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 77
Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Sounds good, my only other concern is if users can change their unique id things. If a user is banned from ts - they shouldn't be able to re-add themselves to the group by changing their ID.
Synced bans are planned for a forthcoming update. IP bans and user bans would be synced across to TeamSpeak. As for the unique ID, users are synced using a privilege key that is applied when they connect to the server via the account area. If that TeamSpeak user is subsequently banned, that ban stays unless they attempt a connection from a different machine (since TS will give them a new ID). There is nothing to combat this just yet, but the synced bans I mentioned should help along with the permissions to the area.
@NixFifty,

I get this error trying to test the connection:
Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 30
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionTestTeamSpeak() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13

And while uninstalling it seems to make it actually make it vanish, it does leave this in the error log:

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 92
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::stepDeleteData() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 46
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in Waindigo/Tabs/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 20
Waindigo_Tabs_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in Bookmarks/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 48
Bookmarks_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 77
Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13
As mentioned privately, the second issue is fixed so thanks for that.

As for the first, working on a resolution to that. As per our conversation, it is a permission issue that is being sent back from TeamSpeak as a result of the server query user that you are using not having permission to run low level server commands. To avoid this, you would either need to elevate that user and give it admin privileges (so it can run it's commands without issue) or use the serveradmin user that is provided on completion of the TeamSpeak installation. The next beta shall handle this case gracefully and provide more information on how to solve permission errors like this.
This is something we waited long time ago since we transferred from enjin to xenforo, will have a close eye on this :)
Do let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in this. :)

In addition to the server groups have ts3 channel group. I use them to fine-tune access channels without using a password. So I was interested in, and will it be possible to distribute these groups through addon. Now I do it manually.
Sorry for the bad english.

Помимо серверных групп в ts3 есть группы канала. Я их использую для тонкой настройки доступа каналам без использования пароля. Поэтому меня и интересует будет ли возможность раздавать эти группы через аддон. Сейчас я делаю это вручную.
Прошу прощения за плохой английский.

In addition to the server groups have ts3 channel group. I use them to fine-tune access channels without using a password. So I was interested in, and will it be possible to distribute these groups through addon. Now I do it manually.
Sorry for the bad english.

Помимо серверных групп в ts3 есть группы канала. Я их использую для тонкой настройки доступа каналам без использования пароля. Поэтому меня и интересует будет ли возможность раздавать эти группы через аддон. Сейчас я делаю это вручную.
Прошу прощения за плохой английский.
No worries, thanks for being clearer about it. Currently, channel groups are not distributed via the add-on but it is something we can look in to for a future version. I have added this to my list of things to add to the product. :)

@DiTar i think this add-on is one that you will have. it is really great and @NixFifty is a good coder and works hard on this ! im happy to work with him on this beta , to help with finding bugs and errors and he is fixed the most in the next versions .

Top Bottom