Tag Essentials [Deleted]

@Stuart Wright

I'm a bit of a novice at this - i've copied the relevant files via plesk & uploaded the XML but i get server errors when i activate:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'TagEss_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Tag' not found - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:463

help?

Make sure the files are uploaded. That error only happens when files are not correctly uploaded

Yes, I got that much.

Isn't it asking me to overwrite files that already exist in library/XenForo?

I did that and it took my whole forums down.

Hello! I just purchased this add-on and set it up on my forum. However, I don't see my tag categories appearing on my thread_view.

I have them enabled and have multiple tags w/ categories setup (I see them on the tag search page)
4e0ff12ace077b48cfe9ab518663db37.png

But this is all I see on the thread_view:
dde20faa165a8b36358f2d05433aa222.png

Is there another step I'm missing?

I see the same thing on both my custom theme and the default XF theme.

Did you get an answer about this ? I have the same issue, I noticed it here, but never got any answer.
@Xon thanks for your help !

Did you get an answer about this ? I have the same issue, I noticed it here, but never got any answer.
@Xon thanks for your help !
I don't use the tag cloud or tag categories, so I'm not sure what either are supposed to do, really. That functionality was inherited with the addons when I got them from Daniel Hood.

When you click in a email on 'disable emails for this thread' you get the following on the update page -> tagess_you_sure_you_want_to_update_notification_settings_for_one_tag

Trying to install version 2.0.0 Beta 2, but getting this error when hitting the Install button:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Illegal offset type in isset or empty in src/XF/Db/Schema/Index.php at line 191
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Index.php at line 191
  2. XF\Db\Schema\Index->getDefinition() in src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php at line 254
  3. XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 147
  4. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 143
  5. XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/Setup.php at line 34
  6. AVForums\TagEssentials\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  7. AVForums\TagEssentials\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  8. AVForums\TagEssentials\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 393
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  13. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  14. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom