Tag Essentials [Deleted]

Does this work for 2.1? If so, could someone update the addon to include what versions of xf this supports?

I don't know if it's the same one but there's this:

I love it!
but i have a typical situation now:

sort by amount
mark
send to blacklist

the next page is not sorted by amount

maybe this field (the select) can be somehow also in the form for blacklisting, please?
Yes i can go back a page, but it would be just nice to have and it should be no big story to add this.

Thank you very much.

Your addon is really awesome. Some small options could make it perfect:
  • I would like to have a history for the wiki, you never know who has a bad day and delete something important.
Is there a cronjob to fetch wikistuff for all tags (in a slow way)?

Last edited:
Wow! Now i am really upset:

This tag is already blacklisted.

I really should watch the list from left to the right to see if a tag is already blacklisted?
Please! Just jump over it and go forward. While managing some tenthousands of tags you really need to save every second possible.

sort by amount
mark
send to blacklist

the next page is not sorted by amount
It should be. Let me look into it.
I would like to have a history for the wiki, you never know who has a bad day and delete something important.
Do you allow other people to edit the wiki? No there isn't a log for it. I wouldn't recommend allowing just anyone to edit the wiki.
I think we might be able to add a wiki edit history, but it would cost money and it's not something I would consider important enough at the moment. If you would like to have this feature, I can ask @Xon to quote for adding it and if you are prepared to pay for it, I will approve its addition.
Is there a cronjob to fetch wikistuff for all tags (in a slow way)?
No, not all of them - only empty ones in /admin.php?tools/rebuild
I really should watch the list from left to the right to see if a tag is already blacklisted?
Please! Just jump over it and go forward. While managing some tenthousands of tags you really need to save every second possible.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Can you describe the problem fully, please?

1. You have checked it?
2. Shure, depends on the budget, see bottom, please.
3. Yes, i get it.
4. Probably i meant the need of a second click; if you work with a lot of tags, you really dont want to click twice to add a tag to the blacklist. But maybe some people need this. So this could be an easy option to say "Warnung? Yes/No".

Some more ideas while working:
  • Attachments to build a real wiki
  • A page with all slugs/tags, maybe first page with a, b, c; then second page with slugs/tags; if the things grows with pagination.
  • a, b, c on every page would be nice; maybe also aa, ab, ac for real big lists
  • Saving at least two languages; english and the main langauge of the board if this is another one
  • history function
  • ugps
  • foot notes
  • substitute not h2, h3, but hh2 and hh3 to a jump list
What i need now:
  • I will try the attachments for my own, while i have done it before.
  • The history function - i will try to understand from the addon title history
  • the extra page should be no big story, i think
But if you/xon can make me an offer for this parts; i would be glad to get it.

At all i see a whole wiki in front of my inner eyes. Done from tags.
I have some more ideas for faster writing, adding tags inside the text (fishing them and add as real tags) and some things more, if there you want to hear them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom