[AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials [Deleted]

Hello there.... I have Problem if I install this Addon....problem is all member see this Massage....I thought only Admin....Addon Flare is Fox....Nobody answers there

Attachments

• 1675554860420.webp
    1675554860420.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi everyone, still around all is okay thank you to everyone concerned. Had to take an extended hiatus for life reasons, sorry for the delay in support for our add-ons, we have not abandoned them. All of our add-ons will be updated within the next couple of weeks with long awaited features, bug fixes, compatibility with the latest XF + PHP versions. Thank you for all your support these last 5 years :)

While I am happy to hear this, as someone who purchased a Lifetime License, might I suggest informing those who have purchased licenses about any extended hiatuses? All it takes is a simple post in a thread like this and it will put the minds of license holders at rest as to the future of your add-ons.

Maybe, I hope

It does look like it is.

Similar case to this one: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/uw-smileys-bar-deleted.166705/

It's deleted, but I was able to go to the Developer site and renew it so I could get the latest version. Even though it's not supported anymore, and the Dev seems inactive, but it was the only way to get the latest version.

I think it being deleted on Xenforo is just part of maintenance guidelines/rules required on the Developers, since they haven't provided any updates or support, it gets removed.

Top Bottom