sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Javascript issue (next/prev/swipe) is now fixed on http://www.sonnb.com/gallery (clear JS cache is required).
Awesome !
I have some suggestion.
Please implement basic meta in every pages, for SEO.
Example this one: http://www.phcorner.net/gallery/photos/723/
Must have it's unique title and meta description.
In order to for the photo to have title, individual photo's must have Title field.
Right now, the only field for photo's are:
  • Title (missing)
  • Description

Awesome !
I have some suggestion.
Please implement basic meta in every pages, for SEO.
Example this one: http://www.phcorner.net/gallery/photos/723/
Must have it's unique title and meta description.
In order to for the photo to have title, individual photo's must have Title field.
  • Title (missing)
  • Description
Photo and Album already has metadata from beginning.

Photo does not need a title. It is already unique by ID.

Reactions: DRE
Current title is:
<title>Photo 723 in the album "Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Battery Stats" by Draft </title>

I would like to see:
<title>Battery screenshot in the album "Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Battery Stats" by Draft </title>
Not a unique ID.
Unique ID is just good for the url part.

For meta, I'm sorry.
Yes, It's already there :)

Current title is:
<title>Photo 723 in the album "Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Battery Stats" by Draft </title>

I would like to see:
<title>Battery screenshot in the album "Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Battery Stats" by Draft </title>
Not a unique ID.
Unique ID is just good for the url part.

For meta, I'm sorry.
Yes, It's already there :)
  • Title (not yet implemented)
  • Description

Roldan's right. I can't change the photo title. We can't even see it. That's a feature from the other gallery addons that I've missed. Surprised its gone on this long.

• Title (not yet implemented)
  • Description
Roldan's right. I can't change the photo title. We can't even see it. That's a feature from the other gallery addons that I've missed. Surprised its gone on this long.
Do users care about it? They just want to upload the images. Even FB and Google+ do not require title. Anyway, it might be there sometime.

Do users care about it? They just want to upload the images. Even FB and Google+ do not require title. Anyway, it might be there sometime.
I am a user and I care about it. I have the most pics up. I can't title my pics. I can't change the title of em. It gets on my nerves.

Personally I would like to see an optional "Title" field available per image file. If a title is supplied then use it as part of the URL; if no title is supplied then use the album name as part of the URL.

If nothing else it is inconsistent that categories have a title and the name is used in the URL, albums have a title and the name is used in the URL, and collections have a title and the name is used in the URL but the most important item, the actual image, does not have a title nor is there a 'friendly' URL for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRE
Strange issue here - when logged in as administrator, I see all 5 pics on the front page as seen in image. When logged is a s test user (registered user) I first only saw 3 images, logged out and back in and see 4, cant get the 5th. Is it just me?

Thanks,
Screen Shot 2013-09-14 at 11.13.19 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2013-09-14 at 11.20.54 AM.webp

Check the permissions of that album and the photo permissions. They might be private. As an admin you can see everything, that's probably why you're confused.

It is easy to check. Just open a photo/album that missing from the widget. Anyway, this widget concern will be double checked in 1.1.0.

Back
Top Bottom